+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 325 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone.. I am Aaron How from Malaysia.. I am new to online marketing.. Hope I could learn more from you guys..
    I hope that some one could teach me about how to get started..

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Aaron ..

You can't teach someone how to do business on the Internet in one conversation, so I recommend you check out Brian Clark's Internet Marketing For Smart People, which is free, and comprised of 20 email training sessions, 15 e-books and a reference guide ... a lot more comprehensive then I can offer you in a post reply.

Much success,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi. Clarke Hanna here.

I want to introduce myself to the group and I’d love to hear what you are doing and how i can contribute to your launches
    so feel free to drop by leave me a message and lets connect.

So let me introduce myself.

I’m a full time Internet Marketer and have been online for abit over 5 years. I live in Frankfurt, Germany with my partner that i met whilst living in Australia, i have lived in Hong Kong, UK, Throughout Europe and made my living from my laptop and internet connection. I was born in Belfast, Ireland and come from humble working class background (basically we were poor) I am not ashamed to admit it.

I started online to find a better life my family and myself as i did not want to live the way my parents did which ofcourse was no fault of their own. I struggled for a long time online, then finally starting making money, then for Google to come along and wipe everything away. That did not stop me though, i went back to basics and grinded it out. On average I read approx 2 books a month on personal development and always green with learning

I have fast forward until today and i now run my business from Hong Kong, of which i have a small team that i work with closely who i found via outsourcing sites…

I genuinely want to help people and give back as much as possible, if any of this resonates with you, then feel free to say hello.

I am going to cut this short as it is after midnight and its been a long day preparing for my up and coming launch, those details i will share with the group once the site is ready until then.

Take Care, Love ya

Clarke

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Clarke, thanks so much for the detailed introduction ... it's always appreciated when a fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner reveals that, although faced with adversity, if you have a game plan, remain focused and persevere ... you can prosper.

... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone,

Its great to be part of this community.

I am an Internet Marketer, I recently launched my first online product. I attended Steve Essas' Web Business Breakthrough summit last weekend in London and I was lucky enough to be chosen out of hundreds of hopefuls to launch my New Web Business and product live on stage on a webinar. With lots of help from Steven Essa the webinar went really well and the product sold really well.

So I am now looking for JV partners to take the business to the next level. Please message me for further details.

Warm Regards

Gareth

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Gareth, Congrats on the unique opportunity you were given by Steven ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0. Looking forward to helping you take it to the next level.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi there, my name is Jay from Malaysia. Although I'm a newbie in internet marketing, I AM WILLING TO LEARN!
    I hate my 9-5 job, I wish to have a change in my current life!
    Sorry for all the craps. Nice to meet you all. Hope to talk to you all soon!

Jay

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jay ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello there,

My name is Joao. I'm Portuguese. I'm part of a 3 person team that has been together for 2+ years. We specialize in developing web apps. We're working on a few right now, and hope we can learn a few things that can help us take our products to market better.

Cheers,
    Joćo

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Joćo ...

Apps, in general, are pretty hot ... please feel free to share your knowledge and experience, it will surely be appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 325 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309 ... LastLast