+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 325 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone

I am Fitz and glad to be part of this community. Hoping to contribute and make new
    connections.

I am always looking out for new sources of traffic that ultimately lead me to create
    my new traffic product.

If you need to ask anything at all, please hit me up.

Thanks

Fitz

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Terra Goeres Ramachandran and my husband, Dush Ramachandran, and I run an affiliate management company called The Net Momentum. We represent several rock star marketers and we're very excited to get to know everyone on JVNP to see how we can contribute! Prior to starting The Net Momentum, Dush was VP of Sales and Business Development at ClickBank for 6 years, while I worked there for 10 years and ran their Account Management team.

We look forward to working with all of you and developing some great business relationships!

Warmly,
    Terra

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Fitz ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Fitz Adom View Post
    Hi everyone

I am Fitz and glad to be part of this community. Hoping to contribute and make new
    connections.

I am always looking out for new sources of traffic that ultimately lead me to create
    my new traffic product.

If you need to ask anything at all, please hit me up.

Thanks

Fitz

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Terra + Dush ..

As a CB Fanboy for the last 14 years, I've had great respect for both you and Dush for some time. Glad to have a 'Dynamic Duo" such as the 2 of you as fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners.

If either you or Dush has a chance to put together Featured Content for us as a Featured Contributor on either a regular or irregular basis, please feel free to contact me directly - jvnotify AT gmail.com.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Terra Ramachandran View Post
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Terra Goeres Ramachandran and my husband, Dush Ramachandran, and I run an affiliate management company called The Net Momentum. We represent several rock star marketers and we're very excited to get to know everyone on JVNP to see how we can contribute! Prior to starting The Net Momentum, Dush was VP of Sales and Business Development at ClickBank for 6 years, while I worked there for 10 years and ran their Account Management team.

We look forward to working with all of you and developing some great business relationships!

Warmly,
    Terra

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello!
    My name is Erica and I'm from northern California. It's the end of the summer here and when fall comes around I like to expand my horizons. Sometimes it's a back-to-school effort and I take a new course or program, sometimes it's joining a new group. I am totally a newbie in the JV world and have heard good things about what goes on here. I like the feeling of integrity and clean win-win that surrounds the site. I hope to be a valuable contributor when I have something useful to share, and in the beginning that may just be a bunch of questions. Look forward to the journey unfolding...
    To Your Wellth,

Erica

Erica Ross-Krieger, M.A.
    Master Business Coach, Author, EFT Practitioner
    Inspiring Wellness Coach Entrepreneurs to Create Businesses that Thrive!

http://www.EricaRossKrieger.com
    http://www.WellnessCoach.com

Follow me on Twitter: http://Twitter.com/WellnessCoach

Contact me:
    Erica (at) WellnessCoach (dot) com
    925-933-7445

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone. I am fairly new to internet marketing, my background is in the medical sciences. I worked in the Anatomy Department at our university as a Research Technician for a very long time. I left and started a balloon decorating business, the recession hit and my business went under.

Being disabled it is difficult to get jobs in the private sector. Like everyone else I want to be financially independent and I see the internet as my chance of achieving my goals. I am married to great woman and I am proud to say we love each other more everyday.

Looking forward to learning from you and sharing my own experiences.

Best Regards

Tom

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone! Yes, I'm new here, and to the world of internet marketing! I felt this site could really help me learn and hopefully, before to long i can help other's as well. Thanks for letting me be a part of Jvnotifypro.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    What's up party people? My name is Kevin Alderman and I am from North Carolina. I am a rookie in this industry but I am willing to work my a$$ off. I am also looking forward to learning from this forum. I found you guys through another forum.

So I'm off to set up my sig...as soon as I figure out what a sig is.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Erica, Tom, Bonnie + Kevin ... Welcome To JVNP 2.0!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    My fellow Internet marketers its a pleasure being a part of this elite group of people. I look forward to establishing good business relations and learning all I can from the veterans of this industry.

Terry
    Last edited by Terry Arola; 08-30-2012 at 04:28 PM.
    Bernie Goldstien

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 325 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... LastLast