+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 325 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    hey there everyone joseph roberts here as you can see from my profile .... but I joined a few days or week ago... I really dont remember lol... I just dropped in to introduce myself... I've been around for 6 months researching the internet marketing niche and learning so much along the way... but I've consumed so much information and knowledge that would help me for long years to come but for a 16 year old its great to be doing it.... I also created my first information product and would love to learn lots of ways to get it going as this community is great..... but happy new year and wish you all the greatest successful 2014.

guys dont drink to much lol... spend it with family and enjoy

joseph roberts
    I looking for a JV Partner that can join me in my product creation process... The JV partner would be helping me with his or her knowledge of traffic getting techniques And would be getting in on this great time to generate some high ticket profits... If your interested please Email me @ = fjk23.payday@gmail.com

Thank You,

Joseph Roberts

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Joseph ... and Happy New Year, as well.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    HI Guys and Gals,

My name is Lauren I am new to this whole business. I have joined this group as I have an affiliate program for a Mac product and hope to use this forum to help me get our program out there and hopefully find a JV Broker or just plain advice. Hello to you all and happy New Year!!!!
    Lauren
    Marketing Manager
    MacAce - the Mac Only ISP, and MacMate - Cloud Services for Mac

MacMate Affiliates: Earn up to 35% commission per sale
    http://affiliates.macmate.me

I am a newbie so please be kind

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Lauren ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey all!

I have been a JV Notify Pro member for a while, although I haven't been visiting the forums...

One of my 2014 resolutions is to connect more with like-minded people... so here I am!

A few things about me:

I was born and currently live in Greece...

I have been working online for 10 years now. I have been involved in affiliate marketing and product creation in several niches, with varying degrees of success.

For the last 3 years, my main focus has been on developing WordPress plugins. Some of the plugins did "ok", some were very successful, and some bombed - but all of them were great learning experiences! I have a growing email list of 4000+ buyers of these plugins and other IM products.

In my free time, I enjoy playing a little bit of tennis, and of course surfing the "interwebz"!

Looking forward to connecting with, learning from and contributing to the group! Nice to "meet" you all! :)

George

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi
    I'm Andrea Lane. I just retired from the finance industry and am looking forward to learning new skills and building a successful marketing business.
    Thanks for offering this opportunity to learn quickly.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone! I'm Marc. Marc Smith, and heard about this site from mutual friend and joined. I hope can become friends and make money together. So cheers everyone!!!!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    George, glad to see you 'out on the dance floor' ... Andrea and Marc, Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    Aliso Viejo, CA though Orlando is on the horizon
    My Thumbs Up
    John Racine here,

Guess I am a slow learner since I should have signed up here sooner. Glad to be here and looking to share and grow. Thanks for making this available Mike.

John Racine

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Great to have you in the mix, John ... Welcome. I look forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 325 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299 ... LastLast