Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Aelcome to JVNP 2.0, Alexander ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander van Eck View Post
    Hi All,

My name is Alex and I am from the Netherlands. You can look at my personal details and get in touch.

I am looking forward exploring the forum and all IM launchers and affiliates.

Succes for all in this IM Adventure and maybe we meet someday!

Greetz,

Alex

ps. Lookout for my FIRST JV Launch!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi all!

Jamie here, from Glasgow, Scotland!

Looking forward to learning from everyone on here and hopefully will have a product out soon.

Hoping I can help others too in some way.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi I'm Jhonsen.
    Good to be here. I hope that it will help me launch my info-products here! Thanks!
    Your friend,

Jhonsen Sales
    Unstoppable Profit System ™
    www.unstoppableprofitsystem.com/

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jhonsen.

This community can no doubt help, in that regard ... but focusing on giving first, especially when you're new and trying to establish yourself here, is highly recommended.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Jhonsen Sales View Post
    Hi I'm Jhonsen.
    Good to be here. I hope that it will help me launch my info-products here! Thanks!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi! I'm Elviira from Finland. I have been full-time entrepreneur and IMer for over three years now. Blogging, affiliate products, ebooks, Kindle books, SEO, WSO... Getting my income from several streams.

Currently I'm specialized in driving dirt cheap high volume traffic from FB and monetizing the heck out of it. Doing also successful FB marketing for local and global businesses. Ads performing generally better than 80-99% of the similar ads.

Looking for JV opportunities, to help others and to be helped! And just hang with like-minded people.

Let's make lots of money together!
    Yes, making easy money with FB is possible! Join me here.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Elviira ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Elviira Krebber View Post
    Hi! I'm Elviira from Finland. I have been full-time entrepreneur and IMer for over three years now. Blogging, affiliate products, ebooks, Kindle books, SEO, WSO... Getting my income from several streams.

Currently I'm specialized in driving dirt cheap high volume traffic from FB and monetizing the heck out of it. Doing also successful FB marketing for local and global businesses. Ads performing generally better than 80-99% of the similar ads.

Looking for JV opportunities, to help others and to be helped! And just hang with like-minded people.

Let's make lots of money together!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Guys,
    My name is Gareth, I'm a full time IM'er and serial entrepreneur who has failed and succeeded multiple times. I'm now only focusing on generating digital products and courses with the aim of helping as many people do the same. I'm the founder of Epic State a business I hope will do just that. I've avoided forums up until this point but I'm really looking forward to engaging with fellow IM's as friends and family seem to glaze over when I go into details

Here's to all being Epic!
    Gareth
    Gareth Lamb - Epic State "Live More, Work Less, Be Epic"
    Email: info@epicstate.com
    Current Launches: Launch Matrix
    JVNP Product Link

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Happy Sunday, Gareth ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0 .

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth Lamb View Post
    Hi Guys,
    My name is Gareth, I'm a full time IM'er and serial entrepreneur who has failed and succeeded multiple times. I'm now only focusing on generating digital products and courses with the aim of helping as many people do the same. I'm the founder of Epic State a business I hope will do just that. I've avoided forums up until this point but I'm really looking forward to engaging with fellow IM's as friends and family seem to glaze over when I go into details

Here's to all being Epic!
    Gareth

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey folks... just found this network and am looking forward to building a quality team of business partners and affiliates. I have been officially online since 1995... yes, computer science background and coded my first site back then when the glitz and glam of static websites and dancing, drunk babies produced many OOooos and AAaaahhhs

Since then I created my own online business, wrote a book, coached / consulted many an entrepreneur, been interviewed several times, formed many teams, built a membership site, and have several coaching programs built for helping people from all walks of life balance their lifestyles around their dream businesses.

I hope to find people that fit well into my areas of expertise. Hit me up if you'd think we would gel together.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks ... again, for getting on board, Chris.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Biggs View Post
    Hey folks... just found this network and am looking forward to building a quality team of business partners and affiliates. I have been officially online since 1995... yes, computer science background and coded my first site back then when the glitz and glam of static websites and dancing, drunk babies produced many OOooos and AAaaahhhs

Since then I created my own online business, wrote a book, coached / consulted many an entrepreneur, been interviewed several times, formed many teams, built a membership site, and have several coaching programs built for helping people from all walks of life balance their lifestyles around their dream businesses.

I hope to find people that fit well into my areas of expertise. Hit me up if you'd think we would gel together.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 325 FirstFirst ... 180230270278279280281282290 ... LastLast