+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 325 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi guys, nice to meet you all. I'm looking to tryout product launch promotions for the first time. Not exactly sure how well it works these days, considering there are so many marketers promoting the same products, but we'll see.
    Cheers

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone. My name is John Kristensen from Denmark. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some $$

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia Walsh View Post
    Hello Everyone! I'm Sonia Walsh. I'm relatively new to Internet Marketing and hoping to get off to the right start. I am excited about joining JV Notify and look forward to interacting with its members. I do have a question though. How do you set up a sig file? Thanks.

Sonia
    Hey, Sonia ... welcome to JVNP2.

To access the sig file editing area, just go to your User Control Panel, click on "JV Forum Specific Settings", look for 'My Settings' to the left ... and 'Edit Signature' below that.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Kevin, Duncan + John ... Welcome.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi From Canada!

Hi everyone I have heard nothing but goodness about this place! I know there are several successful marketers here....I am Freddy Fortunes.

I am excited to be launching some products of my own...

Thanks!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey, Freddy ... welcome to JVNP2.

Fortunes? ... where does that surname originate from? Rather interesting ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey everyone my name is Patrick and I do mostly SEO and List building as my promotional methods and a pretty good at them. I will be creating some of my own digital products pretty soon in the weight loss niche and am looking forward to rolling up my sleeves and working with any super affiliates I can get my hands on that want to bank hard promoting these products. I also look forward to partnering up with others and sharing my knowledge in SEO .

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool Hello Mike and all You Jv'ers!

Hello!

It is about time I finally joined your forum Mike. My name is Jeff Holland and I started my online marketing career back in October of 2007, when my "promising corporate career" was secure and stable, lol! So from Oct 14, 07 was the day I went home from being laid off and started to get busy learning everything possible on the internet on how to make a good living via the net. It took me about two years and a lot of money that I did not have to finally realize that if I was going to make it I needed to stop buying all the hype and take action. So I did and I have done pretty well since and continue to grow my business every day. I am even able now to do some offline business that I thought I would never be able to do "Thanks To The Internet & My Dedication to not give up no matter what!"

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Everybody

My name is Arthur. I have been doing internet marketing for some time now, and have stumbled upon some great ideas to improve it along the way.

I am looking for JV partners and some super affiliates to help me promote my new and exciting piece of software. message me as i'm always happy to meet new friends.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Patrick, Jeff and Arthur ... Welcome!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 184 of 325 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194234284 ... LastLast