+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 325 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everybody, my name is Ingrid or Inge.. I am 3y. online as an affiliate marketer, SEO WP & video lover so I have got some of my videos & pages on the 1st page of google, yahoo & bing. I like to learn the new things so I am looking forward to be here with all of you. Excuse me if I made some mistakes in English because it is not my first language. I am from Slovakia. Thank you

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Posting in here as well. I made a thread on the outside and hope that it still abides by forum rules. My name is Brandon and I run the Affiliate Network for I Drive Safely. I am always looking for new partners and pay 40% every month on the 15th. Please contact me if you're interested in working together!

Brandon

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ingrid and Brandon ..

Brandon, that isn't the right place for a JV offer announcement ... nor is this, as it's meant for personal introduction, but you didn't post a link to your affiliate program registration page, so there's no harm leaving it where it is.

The proper place to post a JV offer when asking partners to visit a JV offer/affiliate registration page is via the JV Offer Submission Wizard - http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/cre...fer#create_now

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    My name is Evander Smart, and I am a Bitcoinaholic.

I currently have 3 websites up regarding digital currency. One is for people who want free videos to learn more about Bitcoin. One is the main site, for sales of my new "Bitcoin Bonanza" eBook and Video Training Series on Bitcoin. And one webiste dedicated to the Altcoin market.

I am currently enrolled in "Clickbank University" (Not impressed at all, as I was there at the beginning, and it has not improved much at all in almost 6 months), but I will have an affiliate hub there for all affiliate sales of my new products. If you've been to Clickbank's Bitcoin aisle in a search of their Marketplace, the walls are pretty barren, and what is there, you certainly don't want to pay for!

Major search engines are getting hundreds of thousands, even millions, of searches for "What is Bitcoin?" over the course of this year, and my "Bitcoin Bonanza" course answers that question with professional video instruction, hyperlinks, and written text that will take anyone from novice to an expert in as little as a few hours.

When I am ready to launch on Clickbank, after their Site Builder stops malfunctioning, I'll work with any affiliate here on a proper launch program through JVNP.

I'm open to any and all advice as far as affiliate launches and what an affiliate page/tools are in need. Let me know with a private message how I can help us both make money on Clickbank, and attract top affiliates like a boss!

Evander
    ***Evander.jpg
    Last edited by evander smart; 08-25-2014 at 05:59 PM.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Evander ..

Do you know Stefan Hoermann? He's had a few successful bitcoin launches on ClickBetter, and is also a long time JVNP partner.

I recommend pinging him ... you'd likely hit it off.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Much obliged, My Merz, for the recommendation.

Evander

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey guys. I am Michael Pulciano. I have lived in business and baseball. I enjoy both just about the same. I am here looking to launch my first online business and follow the footsteps of my family and pretty much all of their, who are also mine now, friends. I look forward to meeting you.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Michael Welcome to the community , this is a great place to get information, jv partners and advice for launching your first online business. any questions feel free. best regards Clarke

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Michael ... and Thanks for the props and follow up, Clarke.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone, my name is James and it is a pleasure to find this site.
    An electrician by trade I am looking to pursue less physically demanding work. I have been interested in affiliate marketing for years now with limited success. I have recently begun domain acquisition and product development and finding this site came at a perfect moment for me.
    I live in Ottawa, Canada and am a pretty active person. I have a creative backgound and am looking to put that to good use developing products and making relationships that will benefit all parties involved. I am driven to succeed and am usually up at four in the morning and in bed well into the evening.
    I have currently developed three websites that are still in the early stages and have purchased over thirty domains that I intend on developing.
    I look forward to meeting everyone and working together if the opportunity presents itself.
    Thanks again and please feel free to contact me at any time.
    Cheers
    James

+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 325 FirstFirst ... 164214254262263264265266274314 ... LastLast