New Jersey in the house!!

And just so we're clear, no one says JOY-ZEE. That show was entertaining but in no way represents the average NJ native.

Having said that, allow me to introduce myself.
My name is Roberto Esposito. I'm currently working with Jamie Lewis, a very popular marketer, on an affiliate marketing model. We've created the site promoting a fitness product on Clickbank.
I'll be using YouTube & FB as my main organic traffic sources.
I've been involved in many IM courses including OMG by Mike Long, David Mills, & Greg Morrison. So I have a pretty vast understanding of SEO.
Have you heard of the Insanity workout program by Beachbody? I was in the latest infomercial which was pretty cool.
I'd like to leverage my fitness credentials in the online space and replicate results of those like Ben Pakulski (IFBB Pro Bodybuilder, creator of MI40)
I've been online long enough to realize the answer to the question "how to make money online?", is far from cut and dry.
Eventually, I'd like to create my own fitness product.

My strengths are creativity, product ideas, funnel outlines, and marketing within smart phone apps such as Vine, Snapchat, IG.

I'd love for anyone to reach out and say hello. Lets build relationships and make some lasting change!

-Roberto