+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 323 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hybrid View

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
    Owner/Admin

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello everyone. My name is Ramesh Klinkert from the Netherlands. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some $$

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone I am Greg. Great to be here and look forward to working alongside likeminded peeps. I have been online for 10 years and pretty much made all of the rooky mistakes to get to where I now teach others how to 'not do' what I did. I have 10 books and a coaching site where I help people build around their passions. I am grateful to be here and look forward to getting to know many of you real soon. With much love Greg

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks for breaking in the new welcome thread, Ramesh ... and, welcome!

Also ... don't forget to set up a sig. file.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Guys,

I'm Mark Acutt from the Cash Bootstrap Method. I've been internet marketing for over a year now and glad to be part of this community.

Oh, and a special "Hello" to Mike Merz, I've heard a lot about you!

See you on the inside...

Mark

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Well ... hello, and welcome, to you ... too, Mark.

Hope you've heard good things ...

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here ... looking forward to reading more from you.

Best,

Mike

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi David Trujillo:
    is my name I was hurt in 2002 and have a cervical spine injury. That's all the sad story I will talk about unless someone is interested in hearing the rest of my story. I saw Internet Marketing as a way to put food on the table. But like so many before me! I found out that their is much more work involved that just throwing up a sign and making money. I bumped up around following everyone in the industry that I thought could help me. I made quite a few mistakes and bought quite a few products. It was like the "Never Ending Story", I found a lot of great products in a whole lot of venues.
    The twelve ways to make money on the internet affiliate, email, social and you are all professionals you wrote the story that I read. Finally in 2010, I realized that this is just like any other business whether its brick and mortar or on the super highway. Some of you are probable saying man I have not heard that term for quite a long time. Now we are into real time sales and that makes things all the more exciting. In 2011 eleven I found out how to get a lot of people to come to my site with article marketing. But I was just a little late for that window of opportunity. I have to say the biggest mistake I made was to try and learn everything by myself! Next lesson you can not do anything without a team so where do I get a million dollars. I have a few sites up and running but its like paying rent. The property that looks goods but does not receive any income. Fast forward to 2013, I have all the legal entities in place and realize that you need traffic to make money. But most importantly in my ventures around the internet community. To have a growing thriving business you need friends and business partners. If by a real miracle I could also get a mentor or partner to talk to about all the trials and tribulations. I still do not know all the technical aspects of being an Internet Entrepreneur but I have the guts to keep going to finish. I have met a lot of great business people along the way. This is going to sound funny but I just have to tell you all. Back in the nineties I did make some money on the internet doing surveys. I was making about fifty or sixty dollars answering surveys and getting free products. I paid $37 dollars for that program and it is still selling today. But at that time I had no clue that it was marketing. Ok I am going to shut down the wind bag.

One of these days I will have a booming enterprise and will meet you all in person. Thanks for this opportunity!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone my name is Miguel Betancourt, I'm very excited to be part of this group and to learn and get new ideas as I'm a newbie to this whole marketing thing. I just retired from the Air National Guard and just want to give my Family a good life and have FUN doing it.

Looking forward to what's to come.

Miguel

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Glad to have you on board, Miguel ... stay active in the community, apply what you've learned, and I've no doubt you'll prosper.

All the best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, this is Stephane... I'm the founder of Understanding PPC... I was here before and was a very active member... But after my girlfriend left me, I've got discouraged and stopped all my internet marketing effort... But now I'm back again ready to make millions...
    Controversial Free Internet Marketing Training.<br />Understanding PPC<br />http://understanding-ppc.110mb.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 323 1231151101 ... LastLast