+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 325 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Guys,
    Michelle here from Melbourne, Australia. Hope you're all having a great day. I am so lucky to be organising JV's for Traffic Fusion with John Hutichison and Bradley Long. They teach traffic (John's a Facebook guru) and optimisation and conversion with commerce (shopify is Brads' area). I do a bunch of coaching with our peeps too so if anyone wants to have chat about those topics I'd love to help. ( I know right? A product where the customer gets to talk to a real human? I take the blame for that, lol.) I'm all about the people and relationships so I'd love to have a chat, find out what you're doing and help in any way I can. Please say hi and give me any tips and hints you've acquired to make this more fun and more profitable for all of us.

I'm serious about saying hi so here is my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michelle.mackay.509
    Email: michelle@salesfunnelconversion.com
    Please no marriage proposals! Hope to meet you soon, Michelle
    Michelle Mackay

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, Michelle ... I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by michelle mackay View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Michelle here from Melbourne, Australia. Hope you're all having a great day. I am so lucky to be organising JV's for Traffic Fusion with John Hutichison and Bradley Long. They teach traffic (John's a Facebook guru) and optimisation and conversion with commerce (shopify is Brads' area). I do a bunch of coaching with our peeps too so if anyone wants to have chat about those topics I'd love to help. ( I know right? A product where the customer gets to talk to a real human? I take the blame for that, lol.) I'm all about the people and relationships so I'd love to have a chat, find out what you're doing and help in any way I can. Please say hi and give me any tips and hints you've acquired to make this more fun and more profitable for all of us.

I'm serious about saying hi so here is my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michelle.mackay.509
    Email: michelle@salesfunnelconversion.com
    Please no marriage proposals! Hope to meet you soon, Michelle

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone. My name is Daniel Sam from the US. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some great working capital.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Daniel ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Sam View Post
    Hello everyone. My name is Daniel Sam from the US. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some great working capital.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Looking for help promoting~

Hello everyone!

My name is Ammora Grace. I'm offering high level programs for creating a life beyond your greatest dreams. I'm offering 6 and 8 week Life Mastery programs designed to help you actualize and live your full potential. I'm looking for partners to help me promote for commissions ranging from $297-$1000. Let me know if you're interested! Blessings! My email is belovethrive@gmail.com. Contact me directly there. Thanks! Great to meet you all!!
    Last edited by Ammora ; 08-26-2015 at 03:53 AM.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ammora ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Ammora View Post
    Hello everyone!

My name is Ammora Grace. I'm offering high level programs for creating a life beyond your greatest dreams. I'm offering 6 and 8 week Life Mastery programs designed to help you actualize and live your full potential. I'm looking for partners to help me promote for commissions ranging from $297-$1000. Let me know if you're interested! Blessings! My email is belovethrive@gmail.com. Contact me directly there. Thanks! Great to meet you all!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    Usually I am on the road producing and currently I'm abroad but home base is Los Angeles.
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Mike thanks for the great site. I was not prepared for the signup intricacies, since were are launching a new software right now. Although I am techie by nature I've also been a top sales guy by necessity so I am always thinking bout the close.

Although I do see a lot of names who I know and it will probably be a pleasure to come back and participate in the community.

Best Regards, Ron
    Greetings I'm the new guy so to introduce myself and company on a first come basis we will produce promo videos like this or better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Dc5Ohr5kI for the top 10 JV Partners who support our new product launch: http://highlightzone.biz/retargetraorjv

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Ron.

Sorry for any unnecessary hoops ... we are in the process of implementing a number of long overdue updates that will no doubt make the site easier to navigate and utilize.

I appreciate the feedback ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Benson View Post
    Hi Mike thanks for the great site. I was not prepared for the signup intricacies, since were are launching a new software right now. Although I am techie by nature I've also been a top sales guy by necessity so I am always thinking bout the close.

Although I do see a lot of names who I know and it will probably be a pleasure to come back and participate in the community.

Best Regards, Ron

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi there all

my first time here.
    my name is shabtay father of 4, doing internet marketing for over a year.
    started on Amazon and continually scaling to achieve a better future for my family.
    happy to be here and work with the best.
    sincerely
    shabtay.c
    skype-shabi100

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Shabtay ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by shabtay cohen View Post
    Hi there all

my first time here.
    my name is shabtay father of 4, doing internet marketing for over a year.
    started on Amazon and continually scaling to achieve a better future for my family.
    happy to be here and work with the best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 288 of 325 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298 ... LastLast