+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 325 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All. Flex Programmer from the UK

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mike and I am a web developer specializing in Adobe Flex programming and application development.

I am also interested in real estate investing and have built a small portfolio here in the UK. I became extremely interested in wealth creation a few years back which culminated in the creation of a wealth creation software product. It has taken all my spare time in the past 2 years so I am determined to make it work (or pay me back at least!). I have been through the full cycle of creating the software with designers and websites, copy writers, etc. In fact my copy writer referred me here (thanks Jennie). I could see immediately that there is so much to learn in IM. You can do everything but the trick is you have to do it effectively!

In my programming experience I have developed Apps for Symbian, the BBC and Pearson Education plus numerous other medium and small companies..

I am looking forward to learning the effective methods needed and forming solid JV partnerships moving forwards. I have mobile apps in development too so this is another area I have some knowledge on.

please feel free to drop me a line about anything

Mike

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Deja Vu all over again, Mike ... welcome, part 2.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Thanks for the great site Mike :-)

Hey thanks for putting this site together Mike. It's going to be a "win-win-win" for everyone :-)

Be Blessed

Greg Schneider

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks, Greg ... we're a work in progress, and you're now part of it.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi everyone, I'm Sam Kay coming all the way from Maryland in the DC Metro area where the debt fight is still going on. I've been online for a while but now would like to look for ways to help myself and others do better. In an earlier life I was a civil/structural engineer with an Ivy League MBA...but trust me those mean diddly squat when it comes to online marketing and business. I'm willing to learn from others on this forum and to provide help where my knowledge can be beneficial.

Wishing everyone success!!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello

Hey
    My name is DC Fawcett. I've been an affiliate marketer in the Real estate investing space for 4 years. In the beginning I was fighting for a couple sales on the launch leaderboards and now I'm #1 or #2 every time.

I just recently promoted a product to my list from clickbank and it did very well. $8.10 EPC. over $7300 with 1 email. This was a bit surprising to me as I thought my list was Real estate fanatics...not true. A biz opp buy is a biz opp buyer. I think I'll go send some more mails to this offer. Thanks Anik.

I'm interested in helping any new affiliate marketers that I can. I've made a big difference by having a strong relationship with my list and giving them quality content for free regularly, not pitichng them every day. This has made a big difference and put me to the top of my competition in my niche fast. I will do the same here. I don't mind if you study how I do it.

When I got started affiliate marketing in real estate, I made a name for myself by promoting launches and climbing up the leaderboard. Then when it was time for my launches, the other affiliates supported me. I intend to do the same here. My biggest launch was $3M in 1 week with only 112 affiliates promoting it.

The biggest launch promotion as an affiliate, I drove $1.1M in sales as an affiliate in 7 days. I'm going to post a new launch I'm running for September 8th.

Talk Soon,
    DC

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Sam + DC ... welcome.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Good day all!

Sebastien here from Canada! The Jv Notify site is awesome! Lots of good information.

Thanks

S.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello

Hello All,

I'm in the U.S. and new to the IM "marketing" field. Gaining proficiency in web site design, seo, starting to build list. I intend to find quality products and help publishers promote them as I also build out my niche sites. I am glad I found this web site and hope to learn lots.

Mike, Thanks for providing this service.
    Thanks,
    Howard Giles
    http://howdfromgeorgia.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Sebastien and Howard.

Sebastien ... feel free to use your signature file to mention your site, not the message body ... that's strictly for content.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 325 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast