+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 325 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    WOW, I'm really asleep at the wheel ... Brandi Jo, Cate, Miriam, Cheryl, Felix + Jason, Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    My name is Debby Y and I am from Waukesha, WI. I signed up for JV Notify a while back, however, I am now taking action. I am hoping to learn as much as I can and utilize it. Thank you for having me.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to see you're back and taking action, Debby ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    My name is Debby Y. I had been with JV for sometime now, however, did not start action until now. I am here to learn and see how JV can work for me and vise versa. I am a Network Marketer that is looking for an opportunity to make extra income. I'm happy to be here and wish everybody luck as well.

Thank You,

Debby Y.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thank you Mike Sr. I'm glad to be here. Now all I need is some guidance. Can you help me?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi i just sign up, i need some guide here. my name is riczonski from malaysia

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Everybody! Welcome and if you need help or want to bounce ideas just shoot me a private message I am more than happy to help anyone that asks.

Wish everyone the best and great success!

Thanks!

- Justin
    New Upcoming Product Launch! FB Ninja Formula! Exclusive Access.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0,Riczonski and Justin ..

Debby and Riczonski, you should have been given a link to the JVNP 2.0 Registration Orientation Wizard ... to help you get the ball rolling, then I recommend searching the articles and previous posts, and asking new questions if you don't see the answers you need. Be specific, as being too general will result in experienced partners shying away from responding ... as the time and space it would demand to reply with a complete response would be too time consuming ... try bit size pieces.

JVNP started out as a resource for experienced Online Business men and women, so although we do have a ton of info in the archives, we don't have a step by step, soup to nuts game plan for newbies quite yet ... but it is on our list, and we're working on it.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hello All,
    My name is Tega Diegbe, and i am a budding internet marketer. I live in newcastle in the UK. a little bit of back story
    First off my name, it is Nigerian, and i lived in Nigeria till i was 13 years old, my family moved because my dad got a job working for the NHS this was back in 1999. I bring up the name because it seems to be talking poing of any new interaction i am engaged in, you guys can call me T, Teegs or Deggers its what my friends call me and i really hope we can become friends.

Secondly "budding" internet marketer. I say budding because for years i have been afflicted with the dreaded shiny object syndrome, i'm not crying or moaning about it, if anything i would say that i am choosing to look at it with the viewpoint that even though i have wasted sometime, i have learnt A LOT, some of it useful some of it not so useful. What is important is how i move forward with all that i have learnt.

I have started taking action and im just about ready to start producing my own products and i have become a member here to build some mutually beneficial relationships while building my business. I really look forward to working with all you likeminded folks here.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    hi there
    my name is andrec and i'm a internet marketer
    i'm lookin for jv partners to introduce my new products to the world.
    and also give you the chance to earn money with me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 244 of 325 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294 ... LastLast