+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 325 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Mike,
    <3Thanks for help with the ground rules. Very appreciated. Will be working on this over the weekend!
    Dianne

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianne Crampton View Post
    Mike,
    <3Thanks for help with the ground rules. Very appreciated. Will be working on this over the weekend!
    Dianne
    NP, Dianne ... please feel free to share your knowledge and experience as regularly as time allows.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello, my name is Mulia and I am ready to work with you as I have some great products to sell on the market
    Hope to have a long term relationship with you all

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, Mulia ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone. My name is Brandi Jo. I am here to learn how to develop a sound and lucrative JV opportunity for the members. Most of JVs I have been involved with were offline and very successful. Now I would like to bring the same success to my online friends. Cheers!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello all, I'm Cate Ferguson and I hail from lovely Australia.

I've been dong 'stuff' online for ... a long time ... probably nearly 10 years. Most of that time I've been learning - taking courses, attending webinars and seminars and in the past three or four years beginning to apply all that learning.

I've become a bit of a Wordpress junkie and just love it and how easy it is to use. So I make sites for people, or fix sites for people and more recently I've been working on making that easier for me to do and for people to access.

The big push for me to get more serious about my 'online stuff' was unemployment and the real risk of loosing our home. Fortunately that was short lived but it was the real wake up call for me to stop playing around the margins and find a space to inhabit.

Now I'm wanting to expand that space so I can work at sharing what I know with people who want to do something similar. No, I'm not a millionaire, no I'm not debt free, no I'm not a famous guru but you know what? I've got a good heart, good skills, great personality and love a good laugh. I'm happy and healthy and doing something I love. Can't beat that!

So from sunny Australia where Spring has just sprung I'm saying Hello and hoping to connect with some great people here.
    Thanks Mike for the opportunity to play in your yard.

cheers
    Cate
    Last edited by Cate Ferguson; 10-15-2013 at 08:48 PM. Reason: add signature
    My motto is Just Be Yourself

Your are unique for a reason and no-one else can come close to who you are, what you can do and how you are amazing. Bring that to your business, your marketing, your relationships and POW! Perfect. Can't wait to meet you.

When you are ready to design things around that brilliant truth - contact me.

Cate Ferguson
    CateFergusonOnline.com
    DreamCatcherMarketing.com.au

Of course you can Find me on Facebook

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello! I actually joined this community a while back however I have had many, many distractions over time, and so glad to have remembered it here! I love to network and would love to get into JV opportunities as well as offer some. I just released a huge product and very excited about it. However, that is not the main reason I am here. Like I said I love to network and I invite anyone to connect with me. Read up on me on my website which is in the signature, and connect with me. Have a great one.

Miriam
    Find out more about how I can empower entrepreneurs with proper use of social media
    http://www.miriamslozberg.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up

Hi everyone!

Here's some quick info to get my career introduction out of the way:
    --------------------------------------
    http://cheryl-johnson.com/
    www.linkedin.com/in/cherylaj/

2D Art: 15yrs
    3D Art: 9yrs
    Art Producer: 5yrs
    Art Outsourcing Manager: 5yrs
    Art Outsourcer/freelancer: 4yrs
    IM: 6 months

In short, I've done 95% of jobs in the 2D and 3D art and video game creation pipelines at one time or another (working in, with, and without a company - in-house teams and overseas), and I've done it in a variety of entertainment industries (all types of video games, card games, books, comics, posters, etc.).

For the last 6 months I've been building my own art outsourcing company, The Agile Artist, to:
    1. bring high-quality, low-cost artwork to people who otherwise could not afford it (internet marketers/small businesses, every-day people, community organizations, etc.)
    2. create a place to educate people about art and outsourcing (from the client's pov AND the outsourcer's pov)
    3. teach clients and outsourcers how to work together and COMMUNICATE by fulfilling the needs of both parties
    4. etc.
    To do this, I've taught myself a lot about every type of Internet Marketing that I can find, and over the last month and a half or so, I've been taking action on what I've learned. ^_^

And as for me as a person:
    • I volunteer at GDC (Game Developers Conference) every year that I can.
    • I like almost every type of food that I've ever tried.
    • I love nature (especially forests)!
    • I'm like a cat in almost every way (I try to get out of people's way and end up in their way instead. I love water, but hate being wet. I think that I'm sneaky, but the more sneaky I think that I'm being, the less sneaky I actually am. etc.).
    • If it would interest a child, or someone with a very short attention span, I will love it.
    • Cartoons (especially 90s cartoons), need I say more?
    • I injure myself on everything that shouldn't injure me, and very little which should. (Examples: I grabbed a knife by the blade and cut myself on the smooth plastic handle when I turned it around. My old roommate puts marshmallows on everything that he doesn't want me to touch. I cut myself on a marble. < --- totally serious)
    • My sense of humor = irony + British comedy + gamer geek (don't get me started on the difference between a geek and a nerd)
    • B movies (Rocky Horror, Army of Darkness, anything with zombies, etc.)
    • Also, I'm okay with just about any kind of music, but I LOVE late 50s - early 70s music, cartoon and anime themes, and metal (weird combination, I know).
    I'm sure that this is WAY more information than you ever wanted to know, but if you ever want to know more (or just have a question or comment), please don't hesitate to ask (or comment!), and I'll see what I can do to help! ^_^

Have a wonderful day! :D
    Last edited by Cheryl Johnson; 10-15-2013 at 10:57 PM.
    The Agile Artist
    Your one-stop-shop for quality artwork and professional project management!
    Get quality artwork for less!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone my name is FELIX,i am for TAHTI,living in FRANCE since a couple years now.FIRST I am here to give the BEST of myself;I mean all my knowlegde to be the partner you are looking for to work whith.There's a lot of possibility on Internet Marketing right now. That means different kinds of Internet Marketers;as for myself, i don't have a website, not yet,but i just understood how it can be well if you(in geberal)'ve got a good MENTOR and/or a good PROGRAM and i am not talking about the PRODUCT whish is the 3 very importants things for me as an internet marketing.FELIX JVNP

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone,

My name is Jason from good old Atlanta. I have spent 1 year as Internet Marketer mostly in the PPC arena. I am here to learn and grow. I am very strong technically and have 15 years of business strategy and analysis. I look forward to working with you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 325 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253293 ... LastLast