+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 325 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325 LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Michelle, This is Raza from Melbourne. I have joined this group just today. Cheers.
    Emulate Success , Follow 10 Golden rules of the Peak Performers
    www.razaillahe.com/jv-success

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Legends !
    This is Raza from Melbourne. I am new to the internet marketing world. However, I have been expressing myself through blogs for quite a while. Never got a chance to monetize my writings up until now. Looking forward to build amazing connections and lasting relations here. Excited and hopeful for the great times ahead. This community is awesome !
    Have a nice day

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, Raza ... glad to have you in the mix!

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Raza Illahe View Post
    Hello Legends !
    This is Raza from Melbourne. I am new to the internet marketing world. However, I have been expressing myself through blogs for quite a while. Never got a chance to monetize my writings up until now. Looking forward to build amazing connections and lasting relations here. Excited and hopeful for the great times ahead. This community is awesome !
    Have a nice day

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thank you so much. You are a legend.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Good evening to you Mike and all of the other pros. I have a few goals for the next 30 days and the first one is to spend more time here getting to know the community than I do posting on FB. I know that JVNP is a class act. I'm an educated novice, but I've just started outsourcing and wondering why I didn't do it years ago. I know this group has been helping and guiding each other for 10 years. Pumped to participate. Actual question, which are the best forums for us novices?

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to hear from you, John.

Actually, JVNP has been in existence as a forum since 2005, so we're actually celebrating 15 years, this year.

Unfortunately, Social Media has pretty much taken over, in regards to popular places for IMers to socialize, the past few years.

The only 2 free forums that enjoy a high level of interaction, these days, are the Warrior Forum and WickedFire, the latter not as receptive to newbies. Another forum I personally enjoy is JVFocus.com. Admins Mike Newton and William Murray work very hard to encourage engagement, and keep their members notified. 15 years ago, I could name 100+ active free IM forums ... not so much, these days, I'm afraid.

Thanks so much for sharing, and feel free to continue to do so, as often as you like.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by John Archer View Post
    Good evening to you Mike and all of the other pros. I have a few goals for the next 30 days and the first one is to spend more time here getting to know the community than I do posting on FB. I know that JVNP is a class act. I'm an educated novice, but I've just started outsourcing and wondering why I didn't do it years ago. I know this group has been helping and guiding each other for 10 years. Pumped to participate. Actual question, which are the best forums for us novices?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

New in Town...On the Learning Curve

Hi!
    My name is Doug. I am a former Director of Digital marketing who is now leveraging my (many) years of marketing experience to small businesses.

I am here in the forum so I can better understand how I might recruit affiliates. Big learning curve here!
    Aloha!
    Chief Visionary Officer and Coach at
    HTML Code:
    www.Step3.coach
    Marketing To-Do Lists
    Special Software
    and Webinar Library

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Doug.

So glad you finally broke the ice and introduced yourself.

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Motel View Post
    Hi!
    My name is Doug. I am a former Director of Digital marketing who is now leveraging my (many) years of marketing experience to small businesses.

I am here in the forum so I can better understand how I might recruit affiliates. Big learning curve here!
    Aloha!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks Mike,
    Any tips on where I should start? It seems kind of overwhelming... my goal is to find affiliates. I have a great product with a great commission.
    -Doug
    Chief Visionary Officer and Coach at
    HTML Code:
    www.Step3.coach
    Marketing To-Do Lists
    Special Software
    and Webinar Library

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    My pleasure, Doug.

This is the best place to start.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Motel View Post
    Thanks Mike,
    Any tips on where I should start? It seems kind of overwhelming... my goal is to find affiliates. I have a great product with a great commission.
    -Doug

+ Reply to Thread
Page 324 of 325 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325 LastLast