+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 325 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi
    My name is Barrie Segal. By training I am a Chartered Accountant and was a partner in a well known firm of accountants.

I have been a professional public speaker for more than 35 years initially giving presentations on subjects as varied as UK and International Tax, Running Your Business More Efficiently, Running Your Professional Practice and Accounting Compliance and Parking Ticket Law and the Crazy Parking Tickets that motorists receive.

I am a public speaking coach and have also invented internet tools to make your internet business run more profitably and efficiently.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Barrie ... please stop by and share your public speaking knowledge, as time allows.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi , I'm Ed Gruezo.

I'm currently doing Internet Marketing for a few months and part time Web Developer / Tech at the same time. My goal is to meet and connect to a lot of people and help them with my current skills and strengths. I know that by doing that I will be able to transition to full time Internet Marketer.

So If you need help of Tech Side of Internet Marketing, just hit me a message and I'll gladly help.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Edmark ... and Thanks for the offer of technical assisitance, iy's greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello,

I'm Nels WInterburn. I'm a seasoned affiliate manager who has worked with various affiliate programs. I can set up an affiliate program from scratch by using platforms such as HasOffers, idevaffiliate and post affiliate pro. This is a job that i love and looking to build my experience in this venture.

I haven't really worked with JV partners and am hoping to build good relationships here and hopefully work together!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Nels ... your forte is a popular topic of interest in these parts. Looking forward to reading more from you.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi my name is David.

I am looking for a partner that has lots of email contact where they could bring customers to our website, which you will earn a 40% commission fee on which can be sent via Paypal all customers will be tracked via a coupon code so we know who has bought from who.

I am very eager for someone to help me with this idea last month we received in to our account just under £1000 but since then it has died down which is why we need someones help.

Many Thanks
    David

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, David ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

This thread is just for introductions ... if you'd like to create a JV Offer Announcement to gain support for your Affiliate Program, etc., please use the JV Offer Submission Wizard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi I am Khondoker from Bangladesh and I looking forward to build a meaningful relationship in the community.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi My name is Ian Smith and I am a full time clinical hypnotherapist at the Quays Clinic of Hypnotherapy in North Shields. I am very new to Internet marketing and very excited about launching my first hypnosis product on the 10 May next month. It would be amazing to foster good relationships with other Internet marketers who are in the health and wellness industry. It would be fantastic to share tips and ideas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 325 FirstFirst ... 156206246254255256257258266306 ... LastLast