+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi Mike,

My name is Bill Mac and I very glad to finally get on the site. Looking forward to working with You!

Thanks

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Introducing Myself...

Hello,

My name is Tamara Baruhovich, Life Coach and Internet marketer. I live in San Diego and work at home full time. I have been marketing online for 2+ years now. My niche is Personal Development and Self Growth. I have a website, a product of my own and publish a weekly ezine.

I'm glad to have found this site, where I can get to learn and meet like minded entrepreneurs. I also like to contribute what I've learn, so drop me a line if you are starting and need help.

Wishing success to you all,
    Tamara

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Keith Keenan here. I am a Jonny Andrews protoge, -a new affiliate marketer. I am blessed with a lot of time on my hands and will work hard to promote your program. Let's get started! I am hoping to meet all of you and (as Jonny would say) am looking forward to making butt loads of cash together!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Ok..with 10 blogs and a bunch of landing pages here I ma not knowing how to work an old-school BB. Hey Everybody Brett Wilson here. Been doing well in IM for 18 months now and looking to up my game so I figured it was time to run with some big dawgs.

I'll be reading and watching AND contributing and I look forward to a mutally beneficial relationship with all here.

Now if I can only figure out how to load my picture and enter a sig I'll be ok. ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone,
    My name is Belinda Lacey and I am very new to this internet marketing thing. I hope to learn a lot here and also to make some money.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

8)

Hi
    Devon here from California . I have around 1 year of Internet business experience and am hoping to learn from the experts here!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, My name is Charles from The Netherlands. I looking forward to meet people. I'm so searching for the right program to make HOT money and friends

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Raakesh Blokhra (Raakesh.com)

Hi Mike and Fellow JVs, this is Raakesh Blokhra from Central NJ (Long Branch). I own products Affiliate Radar, Long Tail Magic, Desktop Counter, InstantLP and several others in the pipeline (coming out soon). I am here to help newbies promote their products as well as find JVs for my products and to see if anyone here needs my help

You can find more information about me on www.Raakesh.com and from there you can find links to my Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and other social networks.

For now, if you need to get in touch with me, send me a private message or email.

Looking forward to some serious networking here ...

Btw Newbies, Mike Merz is an authority in Joint Ventures and I am yet to meet someone as connected, respected and liked in the industry. So rest assured you are at the right place.

Regards

Raakesh Blokhra

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone, my name is Bheeshan and it's cool reading through the posts getting to know the people around.I am looking forward to working with some of you guys. Take care for now!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone.
    My name is Newman Amachukwu
    This is a great forum.. I am quite new to IM, though I've read a lot of materials about it, I love information and ready to offer them, though am yet to make some $$!
    I am looking forward to be working with all of you.
    Thank you for having me!

Let's have a great time here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast