+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 325 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hey hey,

Happy to be here. My name is Mitch Miller, I am the Affiliate/JV manager for Ryan Moran, and the CEO of World Luxury Travel.

I'm here to contribute wisdom from all I have learned in business. Here to help, and be helped. I am still young, but in my short career I have:

- Taken my band from obscurity to nationwide radio airplay in multiple formats in 7 months
    - Started and ran a $20,000/month oilfield consulting company on $5,000
    - Started and ran a pallet company that pulled in $3,000/moth for 4 years. Started with $700
    - Beat out 100 applicants to work for Ryan Moran
    - Helped Ryan build a product funnel from scratch that currently gets $8/click from cold traffic

I have also managed to:

- Go from a $30,000/month income to homeless in 3 months
    - Move to Miami beach from Canada with $200, and live the high life for 2 months
    - Had a heart attack at the age of 22

Nowadays (I'm 27), I help out Ryan Moran, run my travel company(get at me if you want very sweet deals), and am currently building a Canada wide local marketing firm.

I can't wait to learn from you guys, but am also available to give help as needed. I am particularly versed in:

- Copywriting
    - Direct mail
    - Marketing strategy
    - Creative problem solving
    - Relationship building and making friends
    - Pickup and seduction of cute girls
    - Email copy and getting read
    - Starting businesses
    - Booking vacation packages

Feel free to hit me up, and see you around!

Mitch

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, my name is Henry Tafolla and I have been in the tech industry my entire career and recently launched an online marketing company. As part of the learning process I have purchased many products from ClickBank or should I say from the folks on this forum What I am looking for is to find and join a mastermind group where I can learn and help create the latest and best ways to market online. With a goal to do my own product launches at some point, any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Henry Tafolla

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi...i'm newbie for this world. I'm very interest to get more knowledge & of course get more money... :P. Thanks for Mike Merz. hopely You get more success... C U All...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello-

I have been a member of this forum for a bit and have watched many great announcements come through my email. I've finally updated my profile and am jumping in!

I am Donna Price, a business coach and leadership consultant. I work with two markets, small business owners on business development, primarily offline or brick and mortar type businesses AND, I am just jumping back into the leadership development arena.

I have taken many internet marketing courses, affiliate marketing courses etc. I have taught some internet marketing skills to my clients.

I am excited to be here to connect with other business to business professionals, find good joint venture partners for the two programs that I have developed AND find good JV opportunities that fit with my subscribers (just under 10,000). Although a newbie here I think I can be a valuable contributor and look forward to the connections.

All the best,<br /><br />Donna Price<br />Business Success Coach &amp; Leadership Strategist<br />Compass Rose Consulting, LLC

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All i am interested in promoting some of these items, problem is they are already out underground

before the release!this has put a damper on this industry! there are sites where you can download

something released today !hey anyone want to start a guru niche to end this we all will get better sales!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi guys,

David Walsh here. I've been working on the periphery for a while now, working in various markets and launching products for myself and clients. Now it's time to take it to the next level and get my ass in with the big boys - and gals too!

If you want any Product Launch advice, or want me to look over something for you, feel free to drop me a DM.

David
    --
    Product Launch Manager / Product Launch Setup / Membership - Secure Site Setup<br /><br />Get a FREE 30 Minute Consultation to see what we can do for you to make sure your launch doesn&#039;t die before it even gets started.<br /><br />http://www.ProductLaunchConsultancy.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by DaveNL72
    Hey all my name is Dave i am from the Netherlands, i am in de IM for about 5 years, started pout in adult and went over to mainstream in 2006 and have been pushing all kinds of products, my income sources are CB, Ebay, Adsense and CJ, JV is a whole new beast i have to tackle and i am looking forward doing so...

Greets

Dave
    Hey a fellow dutchy!

Good to meet you Dave. I'm originally from the Netherlands as well but immigrated to New Zealand about 9 years ago.

Where abouts in Holland are you from?

Cheers,

Reno

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by David Walsh
    Hi guys,

David Walsh here. I've been working on the periphery for a while now, working in various markets and launching products for myself and clients. Now it's time to take it to the next level and get my ass in with the big boys - and gals too!

If you want any Product Launch advice, or want me to look over something for you, feel free to drop me a DM.

David
    --
    Hey David

Nice to meet you. I see your website is offline? Could you provide any further info on your services?

Cheers,

Reno

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

;D Yo

Gavin Stephenson here, Jani G's JV manager, Inbox me say hi

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone,

Johann Nogueira here and I'm glad to be part of this community. I've been in IM for 6 years (since 2004) and my path has been eBay Power seller and multiple store owner to Affiliate Marketing, then CPA Marketing and now business building and coaching.

I look forward to connecting with you. Send me a message as I'm always happy to help, learn and meet like minded people.

Regards,
    Johann

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 325 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165173213263 ... LastLast