+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 325 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Introducing Myself - Brian Simms

I accidentally stumbled upon this forum whilst looking for other income opportunities and I'm glad I did. My profession is that of an ICT and Business Admin Trainer in the UK. Because many businesses are currently tightening their money belts, my job prospects are dwindling slightly in that area.

Hoping to learn something new from you guys and supplement my normal income. Who knows, I might even give up my normal daily job!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello all ...

Well, hello everyone, Nelson here

I am a newbie, and I hope I'm doing this right? First off I suggest you provide instructions for newbies like myself as to How To post your introduction?

I would have posted this intro yesterday but I didn't know how, It took me quite some time to figure out that I had to click on the " Quote" icon, and as I'm writing this, I'm not totally sure I am doing it right?

Any how Newbie here Hoping like hell? ( but praying to God?) That I can finally make my first dollar via this site, which comes very highly recommended I must say.

I am at present unemployed (not "qualified for unemployment benefits) 50 yo, with $123.00 in the bank. I've also had to apply for food stamps for the first time in my life.

I realize that to most this might sound pretty pathic but well, I guess its all how you look at it. I am an unemployed which means I am on this computer learning/working practically every waking moment. I am 50 years old which normally indicates some experience/skill. I won't be going hungry at least for the next three months ( btw you only get food stamps for 3 months for every 3 year period ) and I have over $100.00 to cover my webhosting fees for the next 3 months

So if anyone here is looking to beta test? there product and get a true testimonial as to how you showed someone who's Never made a single dollar on the internet and in 1-3 months Banked x amount of $ Please feel free to contact me A.S.A.P Think about it, I have all day to learn/work your product/method and am Extremely motivated. oh looks like I forgot to mention "Foreclosure" proceedings have begun.

@note: This is personal and real information that I'm putting out here, so If your not "that person whose going to "show me the way", please don't ask me about my situation or progress unless your willing to pay $100.00 bucks per update

Joined JV 11/08/10 This is what I&#039;ve come in with http://www.nyvendor.com/chicken<br /><br />I&#039;m here to learn to promote, show me how to promote your product, if it works, I will gladly give testimonials.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello to everyone,

This is Ted Brown from Miami. I'm really happy to be apart of this community & I'm looking forward to growing my business as well as learning what I can from anyone I can.

Thanks a lot everyone!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey whats up everyone,

My name is Rob Rammuny

I'm an internet marketer/problogger.

Motivated to work hard & make money and looking forward to networking with the people here.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

It's a crisp, cool night in Dallas, Texas - Lucky for me I'm a NOLA native, so I'm still riding the high of our SuperBowl Victory while rest of the crowd is trying to figure out how the Cowboys went Broke-Back this year at 1 - 7. But enough about sports - let's talk about football 8>
    who cares? media made us...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, My name is Brooke Martinez. I look forward to getting to know you all as well as learning and sharing with you.
    Make A Living Living!<br />http://supremetrips.worldventures.biz

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike, my name is Isaac Leonard. And I have been in the IM since March 2010.

Look forward to joining into this group.
    New here. Looking forward to being one of the group.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

I have never really been active in this community, but promoting launches is something I have been doing for years.

Am looking forward to share my knowledge, make friends, and learn from you guys.

See you all inside

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I am 47 yo lives in Gothenburg, Sweden and entrepreneur with a passion for Web Development and Internet Marketing.

See You around,

Anders

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi My name is Terry Collins from Milton keynes, England and i am looking forward to talking and working with this forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 159 of 325 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast