Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi Everyone....

I'm Fiezol..From Malaysia..

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi All,

My name is Kwessi Annor from Maryland.

This is all very new to me and I am still learning the ropes. It's an amazing industry and I am looking forward to learning and understanding everything I could from all these wonderful gurus out here.

I also understand the power of mentoring and the importance of helping others achieve their goals. So I'm going to be here a lot to help in anyway I can and I would love any advise or suggestions that would in turn help me to realize my goals.

I have heard some wonderful stuff about this place and was introduced to JV by Johnny Andrews. This really looks like a great forum.

Thank you all and I'm looking forward to working and getting to know everyone here!

To your success,
    -Kwessi

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey there Folks... and Mike

Bob Yeager here. I'm the host of a personal growth talk radio show called Out-Side the Box LIVE,
    Founder of The World Entrepreneur Success Training Program or The WEST Program and president
    of eWeb Marketing Management.

Now that I got all the professional junk outa the way, I'm basically happy to be in a place where we
    can have mature conversations, grow partnerships and talk our geek language where everyone can
    understand it and be passionate about it.

Thanks for the awesome opportunity to join a great community

Warmly
    Bob Yeager
    Bob Yeager is an internationally-acclaimed Internet Strategy Mentor,<br />author, seminar and radio show host, and leading Internet<br />marketing expert. He can be found spending most of his time at<br />http://www.TheWESTProgram.com teaching his students, when he&#039;s<br />not playing with his daughter

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

I'm Simon Clough from the UK, I have been involved in internet marketing for around 3 years now. I run several websites including a information product on sale and also a traffic exchange.
    http://www.ultimatetrafficguide.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi

I'm Sue, UK born and bred but living in Menorca since October 2008 (and loving it). Desperately need to get a second income as just getting by on husband's. I did "try" making money on the internet a few years back and failed miserably and lost quite a lot of money but now very willing to give it another try - particularly having joined one of Jonny Andrew's programs (which is how I am here ) What a fantastic, motivational guy he is - plain speaking and to the point - love it.

I'm really not sure at this point what I can bring to the table but, given a little time, hopefully I will be able to bring lots

Great to be here
    Sue

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone.

My name is Tyson Drake. I'm from Adelaide, South Australia. I'm looking forward to making some new friends in this online community, and of course learning more about JV's.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi.
    I am Wang from Penang, Malaysia.
    Just started internet marketing 1 month ago and got stuck
    Hoping everyone can help me to success my IM journey.
    Regards.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Everybody! My name is Shawna Murphy and my mother and I are really new at this. The word "newbie" is an understatement for us! We live in Texas and decided that we wanted to have a business together so here we are. Look forward to working with everyone! Wish us Luck!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone. My name is Jon Minor and i am very happy to be here.,I have been in internet marketing for a short time and lately have been able to devote more time to it. Can't wait to get started on a project here.
    kindly
    jon

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone

I'm Tom Likes from Colorado. I'm beginning to get the hang of this internet
    marketing thing, and I'm really looking forward to learning from all of you.

I hope I'll be able to contribute in some ways too.

Thank you,
    Tom
    Tom Likes<br />QualityResaleRights

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 325 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast