+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Oooops! I almost forgot.

A special shout out goes to Jonny Andrews. Thank you.....(kewl dude)

-Paul

-Paul Facey<br /><br />Niche Marketer, PC Technician.<br />Loves God and reading great books!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say Hi, and introduce myself here.

I'm Davin from BC Canada. I've been around for a while and it's beyond me how I forgot about this place, as I've been registered in here since late 2007. But, well I'm back!

I just wanted to say hi, and re-introduce myself. I'm looking forward to getting to know a lot of you better.

Cheers
    Davin

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Guys,

Scott from Wisconsin. A special thanks to Mike for the invite to join JV Notify. I have been involved with a few successful on line ventures and look forward to interacting and gaining more knowledge from all the incredible marketers on this site. It is a great privilege to be able to ask questions and learn from the best.

Thank you again for the opportunity.

Have a great day!

Scott

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Greetings everyone, my name is Jordan Shi. I look forward to meeting and working with everyone. Thanks for having me here.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone, I am new here and looking forward to work with you. Thanks

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone!
    My name is Jose Marques, I'm from Brazil.
    I'm very glad to be part of this group and hope to learn a lot from you.
    I'm a newbie to this whole internet marketing thing and eager to learn systems, methods and products reviews to start profiting and making money on line.

All the best,
    Jose Marques.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Team

Greg Jacobs here.

I am originally a Yankee, but have been running my affiliate empire out of Northern Thailand for some years. I have been heavily involved in various merchant affiliate programs, with specialties in EPN, AA or various CJ or SAS merchants.

My secret is processing, optimizing and publishing large amounts of Data and via my homegrown methods getting massive amounts of pages indexed and ranking and just earning by mass brute force. (earning quite a bit actually)

I have not been involved so much in the IM community as my system and my earnings were enough. However very shortly I will be releasing a comprehensive system that will essentially allow your customers to replicate my earnings system.

For this reason, I am stepping into the light to find the right connections that will help me promote this winning system. I think that Mikes forum is the right place to establish these connections.

stay tuned.....

-Greg

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

My name is Domin R and I'm from Puerto Rico, USA. I'm new here and eager to learn a lot from you. Look forward to meeting and working with everyone.

Thanks a lot for accepting me here.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello all--

My name is Chuck from San Diego. Stop me if you've heard this before--I'm new here and new to IM. I humbly hope to learn and to also contribute where I can. There's nothing worse than a leech and I don't intend to be one.

I would be remiss if I didn't give a huge shout-out to Peter Parks at Affiliate Punisher. I've learned a lot from him already and his advice posted here has been invaluable.

I look forward to making money together...
    “When One Wins, We All Win”<br /><br />Author: Me

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone, my name is Randy. I'm introducing myself here because I don't want to be known as just a lurker, ;D. I do hope to learn from things that have been posted already which will probably spark a few questions of my own. Along with many others here, I am also a newbie so I will be watching intently, studying relentlessly and absorbing it all!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast