+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 325 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello!

Been around this community for a bit, but never fully introduced myself.
    Some of you may know me for knocking on your virtual door, or helping out on some promotions.

I've been around list building and affiliate promotions. Owner of the Fall Harvest Giveaway, which I am planning on resurrecting this Fall with Brad Smith.

Looking forward to connecting more!

Thanks,
    Paul Klein

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Greetings Everyone,

My name is Chet I live in California and Internet Marketing is my life. I do this full time and love every minute of it. Always looking to broaden my horizons and thats why I am here. Trying to be like some of you guys out there you know who you are.

Chet H.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello! We are excited to join JVNotifyPro and we are equally excited to meet new people in the forums!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Good day to Chairman Merz and the other members!

I'm Damani Tabor, an affiliate marketer of approximately two years.

Its my pleasure to be joining the JV Notify Pro Community.

I've heard nothing but good things about this community, especially at the Warrior Forum, and I look forward to learning and adding value to the general proceedings, and the success of fellow members, in any way I can.

God bless you all.
    For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.<br />- Google beware!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi JV Team,

Thanks Mike for the Welcome. I'm John Pinner, mates call me JJ, although new to JV, not so new to IM.
    Retired from the 9 to 5 grind seven years ago. I am a full time Internet Marketer and Product Developer.
    Look forward to working with seasoned JV pro's.

Cheers

JJ
    Internet Marketer, Product Developer

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone, I've been marketing products on the internet since the adult industry just figured out how to encrypt credit cards : )
    I was one of the first to be out there manufacturing & selling weight loss products via email CPM, then to CPA, then dragged into free trials kicking and screaming, then brought to my knees by all that wonderful CPA fraud through stolen credit cards. I feel like a kindergartner learning life all over again.
    Hello teachers!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone I'm Larry.
    Mike i feel you on that one. lol
    just hpw long does it takes before you will begin to see results from internet marketing?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

My name is Aaron Clancy and I am an Internet Marketer and Online Business Consultant.

Look forward to connecting online.

Thanks
    Aaron

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,
    NEW to community! My name is Rich Paille'. I'm new and anxious to learn as much as I can. I believe, everyone we meet knows something that we don't know... so it's other people that give meaning to our life.
    I ask for your mercy as i stumble through this stuff... I hope I can bring you some value too.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone, my name is Allan Mulholland and I'm the founder and president of "The Persona Profiling Academy of America™" and the author of "The POWER of PERSONA PROFILING", a new philosophy that will challenge and change the current conventions of Leadership & Success. I am the creator of a Personal Development Video Course "100 Days to Create a Persona Profile for Success!", which I recently launched on ClickBank.

I have also written other books, such as "Suddenly Single without Strings Attached" and "The Power of Organizational & Human Resource Persona Profiling", a Master Manual for Highly Motivated Employees, Managers and Executives to take Productivity to its Highest Level. I am a keynote speaker, blending the principles of Persona Profiling with humor and even some guitar stylings.

I have diverse interests and I'm an avid reader. But I've never relinquished my first love: my guitar. I am an accomplished lead guitarist and plays regularly with my band. I also use my guitar and vocal skills to liven up my presentations to groups and organizations.

I look forward to becoming a active and productive participant in your community with the objective to make this world a better place . . . . one Persona at a time!

You can contact me at allan@personaprofilingacademy.com
    “The greatest secret to creating lasting change is the discovery that we can alter our lives by altering our Persona Profile!” Now YOU too can create a new Persona Profile for Success!&nbsp; To find out how, go to: www.powerofpersonaprofiling.com<br />Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/personaprofilingacademy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 325 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast