+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 325 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Good Day everyone, My name is Bruce Lafreniere sr. Before I become active in this community I first need to absorb all that it has to offer, which seems extensive. I hope as time goes on I will be able to contribute in an effective way. Mike, I read your Rant and was very impressed, guidelines are for reasons. Thanks to everyone. Bruce

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Good day people, My name is Chris and I own imguru.me. I've been a member for some time but never made a post

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi all, my name's Steve, just joined the forums too. 8)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello to you all,

My names are Stephen Mwanza and I have been doing online business for the last 2 years. I love playing and watching soccer as my hobbies, traveling is also among my passions.

I hope our relationship on this forum will always be symbiotic. Success is about people sharpening one another and reading some of your comments I see am in the right place. For me my motto is "Dwell in possibilities" and thus am sure here I will make great gains.

Your in kind.

Fond Regards,
    Stephen Mwanza Kavita
    Stephen writes rich content on how to Make Money Blogging . His website is also on best Free Website Traffic generation tactics. Visit his informative and insightful website at Make Money Online Secret

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I am looking forward to working on one or two launches. I have some experience with setting up Wordpress blogs as a result of participating in Brian Johnson's Halloween Super Affiliate. I am anxious to put those methods to work on a quality launch.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, I'm just recently registered as one of the members of JVnotify Pro.

My name is Khairul Anuar and I'm from Malaysia....Please to meet you guys.

I'm a newbie and slowly learning the subject of Internet Marketing for the past few years...It is a suitable model for me since it didn't require a lot of money to begin with.

I hope I can learn a lot with you guys....right now I didn't which system to use. I know about Wordpress, list building etc etc but I want to know if there is a system that automated the whole tedious process of setting up a sales funnel that ranks high in SE. Could anyone point me on the right direction?

Thanks!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone my name is Ken from Glasgow Scotland and JV was recommended to me by IPK/Network Blazer. I've been trying to make money online for awhile but not been getting anywhere. Using IPKs guidance I have recently set up some websites (which are mainly price comparison sites) with affiliate programs in UK and USA.

My hopes here are that along with the JV Invites I've been receiving that we'll have a great future make $$$$s for and with each other.

ken4f1
    Ken McG

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Guys,

I'm Adonis Ramos from Orlando FL. I've been internet marketing for over a 2 year now and glad to be part of this community.

Hey, Special "Hello" to Mike Merz, I've heard a lot about you!

See you on the inside...

Mark,

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everyone,

I've been working in eCommerce for 11 years but until summer 2010 was always on the corporate side. I was no corporate monkey, however, and built my own in house IM team where we managed affiliate, SEO and PPC campaigns with seven-figure spends. I was also responsible for our strategic online partner relationships i.e. managing the deals with large third party websites who promoted our products, again dealing with seven figure commissions (payouts). However, in order to get a better (any!) work/family life balance I finally chose to quit that corporate world! I don’t have the huge budgets or the backing of a large brand anymore but I am still thinking big.

I am now co-owner of BlogPiG.com, working with Gary who has been making money from IM for over five years (with great but quiet success). We’ve recently built and released several software products, mostly nifty WP plug-ins so far, and have got some exciting larger offerings in the pipeline. I think I haven’t joined this forum a moment too soon – my thanks to our colleague and friend, Matt Garrett, for putting us onto JVNotifyPro.

We hope to team up with like-minded JVs in a mutually beneficial way – promoting quality products which complement our own offering , while providing well put together launches of our own clever software.

I know we are unknowns, I know we have a lot to prove but if there is one thing we have a track record in, it’s making money online for ourselves and others – it’s just been in a somewhat parallel world!

Look forward to working with you,
    Fiona
    BlogPiG.com - Passive Income Generation Tools - WordPress Plugins

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone!

My name is Scott Gallagher and yup, my first post. While I'm not new to the IM community, I'm new to the JV world. It's networking for a whole new industry, I know I've done that a few times in my previous lives. I've been in business sales for a good part of my life and social networking is key to your success. I anticipate JV relationships are no different.

So I've got this product I want you to..... hahah.....well I do have one but before I'd ever ask anything of anyone I'd like to come here and chill, watch others and offer my thoughts when I can. You might not like what I say, but hey....I'll offer it up.

I hope you're having a great day too!

Scott Gallagher

Oh...I'm 6'0 tall in Chicago, single with brown hair.....wait, wrong forum.
    http://www.localmarketingsource.com/jv-information/LMS-Affiliate-Program.html

+ Reply to Thread
Page 154 of 325 FirstFirst ... 54104144152153154155156164204254 ... LastLast