+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi everyone!

My name is Sara and I'm definitely a newbie to the whole internet marketing thing. I'm actually a RN but I've been sick for the past couple years and haven't been able to work outside of my home. So I recently stumbled into internet marketing and I'm really excited to be a part of this group.

I'm looking forward to interacting with you all and learning a lot!!

Sara

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone! My name is Michael and I'm from the USA. I've been in web design and managed hosting for years but I am new to internet marketing and am excited about working with you guys and gals!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

I'm Dan, aged 26 and from (and still living in) England. My background is in copywriting, marketing, and seo (for my own sites only rather than as an agency or anything). I have setup a few successful websites previously but now I am here to learn affiliate marketing and to build a successful presence online through this method.

Looking forward to learning from the experience here, and defintely looking to do some JVs and cross promotions in the future as we grow - with other people in the self help / personal development niche.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,

My name is David and it is a pleasure to meet all of you. I am rather new to the whole affiliate thing, and decided to get into it to help supplement my income and help lower the painful sting of college fee's. I am mostly testing the waters now between white hat and black hat marketing applications and hopefully I will find my niche. ;D I wish you all the best of luck in your endeavors.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Good day to all of you.
    My name is David Cinman and I look forward to working with in this community and making an income.

Good luck to all and thank you

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

This bio is a bit long, but demonstrates what can be done with a never quit attitude. Hope you enjoy it.

# # #

I worked for 20 years at an “in-plant marketing facility” for GTE. We were responsible for many of our GTE locations (now Verizon) around the country.

When corporate headquarters in Stamford, CT decided to close my branch back in 1993 my co-workers panicked. All 52 employees started scrambling to update their resumes to get ready to pound the pavement.

I “chose” a different route.

I saw opportunity not knocking, but banging at my front door. I contacted many of our GTE and NON-GTE customers and told them not to worry. If they felt comfortable working with me as they had, someone who knew their account in great depth, I’d continue business as usual - but they’d be sending payments to me this time, not GTE.

I took a deep breath and $10,000 out of my 401K plan, rented an office suite, slapped on a shingle, and here I am 16 years later with - $22,000,000 in revenue. In my peak I had 33 full time employees, several of which were my former co-workers, working two shifts. My former employer was now my largest customer!

My company, Marketing & Advertising Services Center, was a complete fulfillment support organization serving thousands of businesses, educational institutions and consumers nationwide since 1993. Success the past 17 years was been built on extremely strong and consistent customer service.

MASC, in addition to hosting and e-commerce, provided consulting services on marketing campaigns, accepted reservations for seminars and training, was an inbound telephone call center, fulfilled orders for inbound and marketing campaign materials, assisted clients with pre-trade show arrangements and post-trade show follow-through.

We were also highly experienced in consumer “rebate management” having processed over 250,000 requests monthly for national Fortune 500 clients including Molson Breweries, GTE, Sylvania Automotive Mini-lighting, and Sunshine Consumer products.

Additionally, we provided marketing fulfillment services for Verizon, Corning, Dunlop Tire, HSBC Arena, Bethlehem Steel, Midas Muffler, Holmes-Air, Regal, and Carborundum-Abrasives.

The company’s expertise extended deeply into contemporary areas of commerce such as technology in Education, Business-to-Business e-commerce, Pay-Per-Click management, Internet marketing, web development, creation and hosting through its ISP subsidiary.

MASC’s staff of data-literate professionals offered a rich diversity of talents, allowing to organize services in accordance with clients’ expectations and specifications. Since 1993 we processed tens of thousands of national and international orders on various products and services - ISDN, xDSL, Frame-Relay, Fractional-T’s, Wholesale markets, and Industrial Smartparks.

Over the years, MASC had been active with its “give-back-to-the-community” program as a significant corporate underwriter for National Public Radio, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, Newspapers in Education, and the highly acclaimed weekly Internet educational radio series heard on the Entercom Radio Network.

Additionally, MASC, through its ISP subsidiary, was the Official Sponsor along with Juno for the newly formed Law Enforcement Security Council - a forum where Internet companies promote consumer confidence & trust by coming together to address consumer security issues.

Hosted by (then) New York Attorney General Elliot Spitzer, additional supportive members at ou co-sponsored Inaugural Meeting of the “Law Enforcement & Industry Dialogs” were AOL/Time Warner, IBM, Microsoft, Verizon, Prodigy, and Motorola.

Move Over B2B - Hello B2C!

I entered the world of Business to Consumer (B2C) 17 years ago as well. I just didn’t know it. Attracting consumers to my ISP division, I found myself playing Ron Popeil to some 10,000 fairgoers daily - 120,000 over the 11 day run. Should someone balk - that was my adrenaline que to kick in closing arguments. I loved it. A “no” was one step closer to a yes.

Doing my Business to Consmer (B2C) dog and pony show marketing was fun and I looked forward to it each year for 17 years. I remember being dazzled by my life long fantasy mentor Ron Popeil. His infomercials pushed everything from the Pocket Fisherman to the Showtime Rotisserie. I recall taping every episode I could fit on my Tivo. I’d replay it over and over again and practice selling widgets to consumers in front of the mirror.

The “It slices and dices” bug got me good.

In June of 2006, I started exploring the world of B2C internet marketing and developed a fascination for “opportunity seeker” mailings. I’d read them word-for-word comparing each and would separate them into groups; awesome, excellent, very good, good, not bad, so-so, poor, really rotten and el stinko.

I started looking at the myriad of home based business opportunities - signed up for a few and put their program under the microscope. What I didn’t like was being supplied with static web sites embedded with my referral link. I looked like everyone else! Boring! There was a market that surely needed an experienced marketer.

Hello Flash-Splash Advertising!

What was not out there in "InterNUT" land, I developed. My pet primary and most promising biz was a low cost entry level “Flash-Splash Video” for home based business owners that wanted to separate themselves from everyone else.

I tossed up a few creative capture pages using "talking head” ads and started to develop a loyal customer base. I charged a flat fee for creative and a monthly recurring for hosting along with free tips and tricks via my autoresponder. My list was now rapidly transforming into a responsive list.

The Real McCoy was becoming “The Gentle Mentor”

…But up until this point, no one took newbies by the hand. They were left to wing it on their own. I polled beginners and found it to be that missing link. “Find a need and fill it” - and that’s exactly what I did.

From one subscriber to 5,700 - word spread fast my first 26 months. The action takers stood out and I quickly moved them into several of my sub-lists. New subscribers currently opt-in at a rate of 30-40 a day, seven days a week. With blog, video marketing, JV relationships, affiliates, a “live”chat room - it’s anyones guess where I’ll be five years from now.

I've since semi-retired from the grind of the 9-5 corporate world and currently teach "live" several evenings a week to newbies looking to "connect the dots."

No more wine and cheese parties, no more politics, no more trying to justify this campaign or satisfy some young product manager with attitude.

I prefer grabbing a cup of coffee, checking my paypal account each day, then go fishing. I love automated money machines.

Gary Bacchetti
    The Gentle Mentor
    Gary Bacchetti<br />The Gentle Mentor<br />http://www.thegentlementor.com/capture

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hello my name is troy $ looking to learn a lot and network my butt off

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

Edson Buchanan Here.

I have been marketing online for a few years but have only gotten serious about it within the last nine month. I'm glad I have joined this great community and looking forward to working with like minded people.

Thanks for creating a place where we can come and talk to each other.

Edson

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

HI Guys,

I have been a member here for some time but have not been an ongoing participant for some time due to other commitments and travelling around the world .

I am now however ready to make more of a contribution and to hopefully learn as much as possible from more experienced marketers than myself to help me with my ongoing product releases which in the main have been successful.

I have primarily came back here due to the dreaded WAREZ community, all of a sudden my income has gone from reasonable to £0 in 2 weeks flat. Why you might ask? well my courses have been torrented and made available on places like Rapidshare and the likes.

So that's it from me, hello to you all and i look forward to learning loads and making a nice income for the rest of my life on line.

all the best,

Mark
    http://www.cubaseguru.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Marko from TurnKeyProductLaunch.com. I'm the JV manager working with Anthony who is (close to) a product launch god.
    TurnKeyProductLaunch.com - Professional Product Launch Managers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 119 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast