+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi everyone,

My name is Ben, happy to be here and looking forward to being part of the community.

Best
    Ben
    AffiliateWizard.com - Casting The Spell Of Success!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey all!

I'm Glenn from Australia (living in London), I've only just signed up here but I've been working in IM for a couple of years now. I've been building tools for other far more established players, but will be starting to do my own stuff soon.

Look forward to seeing you all in the forums,

Glenn

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hello ,guys ,i am from usa ,i am a student ,i am a newbie ,i like clickbank, glad to meet you here

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

My name is Lyndon. I'm from Toronto Canada. I'm happy to be here and a part of this forum. I am looking forward to meeting a lot of fellow minded individuals. I wish i knew about this forum a long time ago but only just recently found out about it. Like my mother says, "Better late than never." Thanks to my friend Jani G for pointing me towards it. Looking forward to learning and earning. :-)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi fellow marketers I am new to this forum and relatively new to internet marketing. In fact I made my first clickbank affiliate commission a few days ago. woopyyyy!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

G'Day to everyone, Aussie girl here.
    Just landed after deciding this IM is a great way to meet ppl globally, work towards financial freedom and get to know the ropes. Good luck with your ventures, see you around the tracks and on here. Have Fun and Thanks in advance for any advice or help.
    Am keen to get right into it.
    Cheers.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi all! It says newbie in the signup, but I've been at this a while. I started selling drivers over ftp in early 90s before we had browsers. Opened some of the first Yahoo stores a few years later, and have had numerous successful online ventures. Decided to get involved in IM a little over a year ago and am now focusing on niche markets and affiliate sales/launches.

Having been a Hypnotist for 45 years, I intend to create some products of my own later this year as I gain experience in the launch hype disciplines. It should prove quite interesting!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Mike and Everyone,

My name is chris busa and I have heard great things about this forum and I am excited to get to know everyone here.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and helping all to have a great year 2010

-Chris

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey,

I'm Mike Cowles. I've been doing IM since 2000 and recently found JVNP. I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends and making some great connections for business.

Talk to you soon,

~Mike Cowles. <><
    Visit http://mikesblog.net for effective strategies for making money online from home!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

My name is Olu and I am based in London UK. I am looking to make a living online and hope to gain tips and get some sound advice on this forum as well as help others when I can.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162212 ... LastLast