+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi to All!

I am so excited to finally jump on board (no pun intended) here. Lots of fantastic information. I look forward sharing & learning (never can learn to much)

Mike your Awesome buddy! Talk about helpful and responsive. Thanks so much!

Kathy Stover

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Mike & Everybody,

This is Naimath Here.
    Working as an Internet Marketer for over an year now from India, and it has now become my passion. I am really really excited to be a part of this wonderful platform. I look forward to learn a lot from JVnotifypro.

Cheers Always!
    Naimath

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone,
    Another newbie from the UK. I live in the North East, not far from the coast. Now retired, I have been "too busy working (for an employer) to make real money" and want to put that right. I have always wanted to own and run my own business; a goal I don't intend to give up on. I'm currently "an apprentice" to Richard A Clarke of Proscript.

It is fascinating to see so many people from different parts of the world on this forum. One long held ambition I did manage to realise in 2004 is to own a holiday home abroad. I now have a house in the North of Bulgaria (again, not far from the coast). unless I've missed a post or two - I didn't spot anyone from BG on here. I guess there is time, though!

Like all the posters before me - I am looking forward to learning and contributing more, as soon as possible. Best Wishes to everyone for a successful 2010.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,

My name is Brandon Drury. I've been slowly building up my RecordingReview.com community (specializes in music recording at home) over the past few years.

In October, I finally launched my first product, Killer Home Recording. It was a gigantic, 12 ebooks and 3GB of audio package designed to smash the learning curve of recording music at home. In 4.5 days I pulled in $40k with 1,030 orders using no affiliates. It was just my site's “secret offer” kind of thing.

The feedback from the system has been absolutely outstanding. People are loving it. I have testimonial after testimonial and some of them are too good to be true. It's quite exciting knowing a product that took so long to create was so successful.

So now I'm gearing up for the ultra mega release of Killer Home Recording in the next month. I've just up the price a bit and I'm going for $100,000 in one week using both my list, JV partners, and tons of smaller affiliates. I'm new to the world of affiliates and JV partners, although I've been reading about the topic for nearly a decade.

I figure since I've already proven that my product is marketable, I have a number of methods to suck in new potential clients into my community, and people absolutely love the product that I'm going to kill with the right JV partners.....

So that's why I'm here.

Hello everyone!

Brandon Drury
    Massive Music $$$  - Killer Home Recording - Paying 60% Commission

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey guys, Antony here... Currently in the UK.... Look forward to networking and helping out in the community...

Regards
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/antony_le

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, my name is Brenda Milne and although I joined the forum the beginning of December I neglected to introduce myself - so let me do that now.
    javascript:replaceText('%20',%20document.forms.postmodify.message);
    I am really looking forward to getting to know more about JV and understanding how everything works. The first step is always the hardest so it should be smooth sailing anytime now - right.

All the best for a great and prosperous 2010!

Brenda

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, I'm John Farina from the Atlanta, Ga. area in the US. Hope I can help out around here.
    John Farina<br />http://johnsbusinessinabox.com/<br />http://twitter.com/johnfarina

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone! I'm glad to be here and look forward to successful Joint Venture deals
    !!

-Will

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone,

Hope you're all doing great.

Registered about two years ago- still don't know why it took me so long to make a post but I am happy to be here and finally kick start my membership.I wish Everyone the best of Luck in 2010.

-Emmanuel.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, my name is Becky, I have been IM for a year now, I am really looking forward to making a contribution to the forum.
    free report on generating tons of free traffic http://www.web20trafficmiracle.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112113121161211 ... LastLast