+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 325 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello my name is Justin Caesar and I am exited to get started.

Its a pleasure to be here and I hope I benefit from this. To be honest I am in bit of a hurry to get started with this. Its just how I like to work and I know I should ask this question in the general forum, which I have but Its taking so long to get an answer for it I figure I'll ask it here. I am planning to promote a product that is set to launch 4 weeks away from now and I want to promote it. However I do not have a website that is required of me to become an affiliate to promote that product. My question is what type of website do I have to have to show them that I have what it takes? If possible can you show me some examples of websites that will be accepted for me to start my work?

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello from Saint Lucia in the Caribbean!

I am very happy to be a part of this grouping of Internet Entrepreneurs. It has been a long time I have been seeking to find a unique selling proposition and I must admit I have identified a sure winner and will launch my first in the series of ebooks within the first quarter. I will appreciate any assistance I can receive from the pros.

You have a friend in beautiful St. Lucia

Ed Harris

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, My name is Thomas Mueller.

I've been getting a grip on how internet marketing works, this in terms of setting up websites structured to make people happy and responsive. Internet marketing seems like Haight-Ashbury turned electric, with a sense of shared resources and a genuine spirit of people helping each other. The down side is the extent to which people are disorganized, lie, cheat, gouge and steal. They are like the drug addicts that moved into Haight-Ashbury and ruined everything when they found out hippies girls liked sex. All right. I see progress in the sort of advice people like Frank Kern give, though his emphasis on how rich he is, flying first class and so on grind a sour note into his message. Let's do the best we can. It is in our power to help each other out. The problem is: can we all be prosperous without destroying life on this planet? Riding first class is probably not the answer!
    Thomas Mueller

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi my name is Rich im new here and wanted to introduce myself and im looking forward to working with you all.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hello guys, glad to be here and nice to meet everyone

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey All,
    My name is Matt Wolfe. I've been in internet marketing for over 3 years now but I've mainly played with blogs and cpa/ppc. I just created my first product in August of this year and started building a list with it. As of posting this, my mailing list has just passed 4,000 subscribers.

I've started taking part in various launches because I have a very responsive list (of which about 25% are buyers). I started noticing that I could actually rank in JV contests here and there. I began to make more money online than I did in my day job and finally quit to pursue marketing full time.

That leads me to here. I believe Jit Uppal pointed me to this site to find some cool launches to take part in. I'm still getting acquainted with the whole site but I'm hoping to make some great contacts and JV with many people in the future.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting to know people around here better.

Feel free to contact me with JV opps.

Matt
    MatthewWolfe.com &lt;-- My Personal Blog<br /><br />The Wordpress Classroom &lt;-- My Latest Product (60% Aff. Commission)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, I am Gerald Davis from Arizona and I am try to learn good methods of making money on the internet. Thank You

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone!
    I am from Singapore where there is so much sun, and sand. I have been online for a long time now but not much results. I most desire superb results and I look forward to working with you guys! Have a great December!
    I love the profitable internet business

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

I am Jace Burt and I have been looking at online or internet marketing for some time and I am very interested in it.

I haven't made much money as I have been learning as much as I can. I have the learners attitude and look forwarding to working and meeting with you all.

Cheers

Jace Burt

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone!
    I'm a newbie but have been searching for some time for the right program. I think I finally found something that makes sense and is easy to use. I would appreciate any help or suggestions. When I find some helpful tidbits I will gladly pass them along.
    May 2010 be the best year ever for all of us!
    Donna C.
    dmcarroll

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 325 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast