+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 325 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi Mike and fellow members.
    my name is Eileen, and I'm a newbie.. I'm from Alberta, Canada.
    I'm not just a newbie to marketing online but also to community forums. Just a little shy :-[

Mike, I have read some of the comments that have been posted and I would like to say that the site isn't confusing, there is just alot to take in for a newbie, but I just read the information you gave, clicked on some links, read more, it's a no brainer.
    I guess that's about it for now untill I need some advice, which I'm sure won't be to long.
    Bye for now
    Eileen

Best Regards<br />Eileen Parczen<br />http://tinyurl.com/y8zgyyh

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Mike and fellow Marketers.

Looking forward to meeting and working with other marketers in this forum. We hope to learn from those experienced marketers as well as we hope to bring new ideas and concepts to others in our industry.

We are here to help as well as learn.

Bob Kimsey
    The Vhiper network

My Marketing has just one purpose: Helping YOU and YOUR business to grow!<br />Communications for the 21st Century http://Vhiper.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

My name is Mark. I'm just learning about internet marketing and was pointed in this direction as a good place to learn and build good relationships in this field. I look forward to learning from those with experience and hope that I will be able to contribute also.

Best Regards
    Mark
    Mark Baybayan<br />Web 2.0 Traffic Site

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,
    Wendy Cummins here, hailing from the beautiful snowy Sierra Nevada foothills.
    After many years of being steeped in the alternative healing field working as: a counselor, bodyworker, director of an international school studying consciousness and altered states, and being an administrator of a Waldorf school, I have taken the great leap into the jungle of Internet Marketing. Creating new neuro-pathways has been exciting and challenging. As I come up for air, I am grateful for forums like this and look forward to learning and sharing as we all strive for and accomplish success in our ventures!
    Wow! I had no idea what I was getting into! Buckle-up!
    "If you aren't living on the edge, you are taking up too much space!"
    In Gratitude,<br />Wendy Cummins<br />wendysvision@gmail.com<br />www.attractingOnlineWealth.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello all,

My name's Greg, and I'm typing this from Seattle, Washington, on a beautiful chilly day. This looks like a cool community, and I look forward to joining some of you in promoting your launches, as well as getting future help promoting mine.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone - It's good to join all of you. My name is Norf Fiorentino from Montreal Canada. and as a new member I hope we can learn and earn together. I'm excited to be here. I've been learning about IM off and on for about 2 years part time as time permits. I'm very busy with my offline marketing biz which I've been building for about 8 years.

I have built a few webpages and a small list mainly through giveaway sites and some small scale co-reg. I'm on a lot of email lists and have purchased a lot of IM products - mainly to learn how other top marketers do their marketing online. Well, I guess that's a good enough intro for now. Until later... Norf

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, Mark Kelly here from Port Richey, FL. It's a pleasure to be here to both learn and contribute!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone

I'm Sharon Smith from Sydney, Australia. Have been involved in computing and accounting for many years (make that about 30 years). I was one of those programmers from the early 80's who saved space in Cobol and only had 2 digit year dates. Remember the Millenium bug that never happened.

Very new to IM and Product launches but am hopeful of a great outcome. Best wishes to all of you.
    Sharon Smith<br />Life is for Living - http://filiving.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone! ;D

My name is Fei and I'm 20 years young... lol

I always find this site useful but I think I've never really posted something in here.. But I do enjoy reading stuffs here and joining JV's. 8)

Anyhoo, that's all I can say for now. You'll prolly see me here posting more often. lol.

All the best and God bless,<br />Feiyie<br /><br />The IM Stranger<br />The Perfect Gift This Christmas pays 50%

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Everyone!

Steve Davies here from Houston, Texas.

Some of you know me from Michel Fortin's old Copywriter's Board as one of the moderators.
    About two years ago I decided to get away from selling myself as a copywriter and started up
    an offline business in commercial fire alarms.

I did so because I realized I could make huge money faster than if I were selling services as a copywriter
    (10-60K per sale rather than 4-8K).

I am now in the process of selling my brick and mortar biz and getting back into the Internet business world.

Since I already know how to write my own copy, I will do just fine creating my own products, setting up JV's and pushing others products as an affiliate.

In the coming days I will post a request for JV partners, but the product I'm working on will be very limited to a small group of people (the niche is under-tapped at the moment).

Please feel free to contact me and let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 325 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114154204 ... LastLast