+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 325 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi Everyone,
    I am Fran from NW Wisconsin and "into" internet marketing. I am at the point now where I am putting everything into manifestation of what I have learned. Yep, I'm a newbie. Internet marketing is what I feel very passionate, enthusiastic and motivated about. I have a relentless will and desire to succeed. Last but not least, I am going to have fun doing it!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello from Minnesota,
    My name is Courtney.Have been in IM for about 6 months now and have done a couple of JV's. I am really working on building my list. I have my own website on how to help people understand this whole website thing and how to create your own webiste for free. So i just want to build up my list of peeps. Welcome All. ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi My Name Is Jason Szova I live In Walnut Creek California Just Wanted To drop A Line & Say Hi To Everyone
    Cheers

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

Was happy to find this forum! It looks very productive and I look forward to building positive relationships here.

~ Brad Mackenzie
    Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out! http://tweeterstoreontwitter.com twitter.com/tweeterstore

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, I am Kelly from California and can't wait to start navigating through the forum.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey all,

John Spagnolo from Bayonne, NJ, USA. I have been struggling to make something work online since around July when I had surgery. I may never be able to go back to my job, so I really have to make SOMETHING work!

I had a successful (I earned a living) with an online business I started back in 1997 or so, and did it for 5-6 years, then went back to Corporate America. I had a partner, and things just didn't work in the end. Never again! I used to sell Car Audio equipment online, and I always said, if I ever went back into internet marketing, I would either sell information products, or affiliate marketing, or something where I have no fear of losing money to fraud. I lost many thousands to fraud, and when you get (fake) chargebacks and lose, you lose the money AND the physical products. I dont even want to go into it....

So, now is the time for me to do it. I still am very unsure on what way to go. I have tried (half-assed) so many methods, but I have an extremely tight budget (OK, Im broke). I just joined Jeff Johnsons training program the other day, after following him for 6 months. I noticed a link on his site to this forum, so I signed up. I think I am just going to follow his ideas for the next 30 days, and if I make some money, I can afford to stay another 30 days. :-) I need to replace a pretty decent income. I am very good on the computer, and can do most things myself. html, minor programing/scripting, and I *think* I am pretty good at writing when I want to be. I even believe I can be a good copywriter, but I guess everyone thinks that! Of course this post is probably not a great example of my writing! I am actually struggling to keep my eyes open, and once I finish this, I am in bed.

Well hello to all, and hopefully I can be of some help to someone along the way.

BTW the car stereo online business I started back in the day was mmxpress.com which still exists, but I am no longer associated with it. I sold it in 2002. But it still ranks really well in the search engines. :-) I did all the SEO work on that myself back then, but all the rules have changed since then! : In fact I actually did EVERYTHING on that site myself, and all the associated sites. Yeah, I even had a feeder site or three back then! I did all the scripting on the custom Miva cart, all the html, and all the marketing and most of the sales calls. I burned myself out....
    John Spagnolo

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Folks, Rick Katz here. Admin of AdTroopers Safelist
    and AdJockeys Safelist. Have been involved in all sorts
    of stuff online since '97. Great to be here.
    AdTroopers.com<br />AdJockeys.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone!

I've been involved with the Internet since before Al Gore invented it! Seriously - since 1994.

My background is heavy in the technology end of the Internet, and I've been having fun with the marketing, 'Niche' side if things since 2004.

I'm semi-retired, and watch as my oldest son runs the Internet company I started in 1995. He's doing a great job BTW at 31 yrs old! Managing several of our datacenters and the associated network here in the Midwest.

I've been making a very nice income from my marketing efforts... until sometime last year when the economy and the single niche I worked went belly up! I looked for a 12-step program to help me through it, but none exists! (don't mind my sense of humor please!)

If you are reading this - lesson learned - don't put all of your eggs in one basket unless you really plan on scrambled eggs one day.

Since someone moved my cheese as it were, I'm diversifying and my efforts are finally making a difference. Sorry to bore you, but this is an introduction...

I have written several books, produced several online training programs, and shared more than I should... in that one niche! lol

I am constantly working on new things, and find it interesting that while things evolve, they are still the same! My status here might show as a newbie, but I've earned a steady 6 figure income (my way) through Affiliate marketing since 2005. I look forward to sharing what I know, and of course - promoting all those good things that people are actually buying.

Final note - To Mike - thanks for what you do here! I see a lot of new people with energy and a real desire to do something with their life. This interchange certainly is a catalyst!

To everyone else - JUST DO SOMETHING! It's funny how even those who make all the rookie mistakes still end up earning money when they just do it!

Thanks and hope to be a contributor here in the future...

Michael Hobach
    &quot;Motivation is a fire from within. If someone else tries to light that fire under you, chances are it will burn very briefly.&quot; - Stephen R. Covey<br /><br />Build Highly Visible Websites with WordPress - for any purpose - not just Blogs anymore! Minisites, PLR Sales Letters, Membership sites, etc.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

;D Hi everyone!
    Really great to find this space. My intention is to use my web building skills and marketing experience to see the profits soar!
    I have worked in many fields over the past 20 years, most recently providing solutions to senior executive and management teams in large organisations. My web skills are ever growing, yet often still hit major bumps on the road.

I have plenty of time to commit to this environment, both for sales AND relationship building. And I already have a diary with it prioritized... so... expect to see me around a bit :-) or even more than a bit! I really look forward to the opportunities which will enable me to meet you all.
    Leahna Hardie
    New Zealand

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

HI All! I'm Lee Costley from Cedar Park Texas. I've been working at internet marketing for about 6 months. I'm still very much a newbie. I just found this site. I think it's going to help a lot. I'm looking forward to it. I'm working on establishing several sites and building a list. I'm interested in establishing some contacts, learning all I can about internet marketing, making some money, and becoming a useful established internet marketer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 325 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast