+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 325 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hey there. Ryan Ringold here. Been full time online since 2002. Sell in more than 20 niche markets... both physical and digital products. Looking forward to being of assistance and helping people when if I can.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Barry Hurst here. budding internet marketer.

I am launching my own product soon and will be looking for JV partners to help me launch.

Regards
    Barry
    http://www.articlenexus.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone !

I am Ferry Yonatan, from Indonesia. I've been on internet marketing in 2 years, and I earn nice income from there. In this forum, I am looking for a health and mutual relationship, so we can work and then success together.

Ferry
    Killer Website Traffic Generation<br /><br />http://www.TrafficRambo.com/<br /><br />FREE Reports Reveals

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Well, here I go.

I am from Australia and have been internet marketing for a couple of years. I have been lurking in this forum and making some good cash off other people's product launches.

Now it's time to get amongst it all and build some great long term business relationships.

Looking forward to working with Mike and everyone else.

Thanks guys.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Indonesian love is here... ...

Hello to all of you...
    i am Slamet Prayitno From Lovely Indonesia...
    Really great to be here with you all...
    let's spread love..smile and MAKE MONEY...!!! ;D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfotccZ4zpA

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Ferry Yonatan
    Hi everyone !

I am Ferry Yonatan, from Indonesia. I've been on internet marketing in 2 years, and I earn nice income from there. In this forum, I am looking for a health and mutual relationship, so we can work and then success together.

Ferry
    Salam kenal Bos....

Welcome bro....

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

My name's Mark Ramskill and i'm the marketing manager at SubHub, working out of our beautiful Cardiff Bay, Wales office.

I look forward to having a good look around and getting involved!

Mark
    Mark Ramskill, SubHub - The World&#039;s Most Powerful Membership Site Software<br />Visit: www.subhub.com // Free Trial: Click Here // Become an Affiliate: Click Here

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi All,

My name is Michelle. I am mom to Luke who will be four on Christmas Eve and Erin who is 18 weeks old today.

I come from a corporate background having set up the European arm of a Chicago based flavor company and 'found' internet and affiliate marketing as a way of replacing my salary enabling me to be mom to my kids.

After a few wrong turns, I have now realised that as a square peg, I will never fit into a round hole and now that I have found my square hole, the passion and the focus comes far more naturally. So much so, I look forward to going to 'work' each day.

I hope to build lots of friendships and longterm professional relationships here and look forward to learning from you and sharing with others what I have learnt.

Thanks guys,

Michelle

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Ah, introduction time!

I have been flirting around internet marketing and affiliate marketing for a while. Have a few afilliate sites and have just launched niche365.com which is intending to be a no hype vehicle. Will see how I get on, a tad worried I am trying to reinvent the wheel!

Anyway I look forward to networking with you all and hopefully working with some of you on interesting Joint Ventures,

Justin
    Trying to cut through the crap online at http://niche365.com. Not much to see there yet, but if you get a chance feedback is greatfully received!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

I've been blogging for a little over a year now. I'm looking to expand my income potential by promoting some great products. It looks like I've come to the right place!

I have over 11 years of property, casualty, life and health insurance experience and just recently expanded my online presence there as well. I enjoy writing and look forward to putting my copywriting skills to good use in promoting some of your launches.

Let's work together to achieve unlimited success!

Ron Cross
    Own your own business and need affordable health and life insurance? Go to http://www.JoinRon.net and click on &quot;Get A Quote!&quot;

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 325 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145195 ... LastLast