+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 325 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello Gang!!!

I just found out about this site from a good drinking buddy of mine and I am digging in... 8)

My name is Brian Lyssy. My personal blog is at www.brianlyssy.com

I started out in the world of MLM but discovered the great wide world of IM and affiliate marketing.

I have been following several cool (IM) guys and learning till my brain explodes...sound familiar?

I am looking to grow my business with the philosophy of the Beatles song..."I get by with a little help from my friends."

Drop me a line any time. I love to talk shop and be pushed to the next level.

Brian Lyssy
    Brian Lyssy<br />www.brianlyssy.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi all

I was introduced to this great forum by a video from Reed Floren, posted on YouTube.

Thanks Reed!!!

Looking forward to get to work with you guys.

All the best

Dritan

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike
    Thanks for sorting out my log in problems - now ready to take an active part in the JV network from a very waterlogged Scotland. Has been raining non stop for two days and the thought of building an Ark had crossed my mind!

All the best for now
    Aye
    iain
    Iain Ellvers<br />Scotland<br />Tel: +441307860353<br />e-mail: iain@ellvers.com<br />www.iainellversgreatestbusinessideas.com<br />www.safeburn.com - UK customers only

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Guys!

Paolo here from the UK, I hope things are well!
    I heard so much good about Mike's JVNP that i'm looking forward to take part to promotions and events going on here...
    I started off in direct marketing about 4 years ago then swithced to IM three years ago.

I think the internet is the coolest thing in the world and IM is best business to be involved with!

You Rock Guys,

paolo

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi

Y'all-

My name is Will. I have repped artists and photographers to large corporations and publishers in the SE US for years. I learned about Mike and JVNP thru a reliable source but have only a general understanding of affiliate marketing. I'm interested in learning more and would like to connect the dots...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

How is everybody today?

My name is Becky Crowfoot, mother of four gorgeous children and i live in Australia.
    I am excited to be here and very motivated to start.

Cheers,

Becky

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

INTRODUCING MYSELF HERE ... :-)

Hey there!

My name is Mark Reid and i'm from a little island down the bottom of Australia called Tasmania. Im a DJ and am getting into multiple forms of investing like property, shares, and of course internet marketing. Or more so, affiliate marketing.

I'm a member of Commission Blueprint, a program by Tim Godfrey, who was the one who pointed me in the direction of this site.

I've learnt alot from that program and continue to learn more and more every day!

To everyones success!!

Mark.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone

My name is Katie Wang, from Newcastle Australia.. I see a bunch of other Australians here I just finished University last year and now am a full time internet marketer.. I love it! I'm 26 this year , have a beautiful boyfriend and laborador! I was training to be an artist and somehow got sidetracked into this world of making money online.. haven't really looked back since.

Anyway, I've been a member here for a year now but haven't posted (I don't think) now I'm trying to network and meet other people in the business.

Hope to get to know some of you.

Katie

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

G'Day everyone, first time in here it was recomended to me by Jonny Andrews nice guy and im working a program of his which is awesome, great for a green newbie like me, anyway my name is Glenn D Clarke from beautifull GoldCoast Australia in Queensland, thought it would be cool to say hi to everyone and like minded people, heres to our success and
    If You See Someone Without a Smile,,,GIVE Them One Of Yours
    ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey All!!

my name is Laik Timu residing in sunny Queensland Australia

very very very new to this online marketing buzz, everyday i'm
    learning more about it and hoping I can learn more here.

Would be great to catch up with everyone here and start building
    prosperous relationships, it's why were all here isn't it!

see you all soon and all the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 325 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast