+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 325 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi to everybody
    My name is Linda Bronson. And I am affiliate manager.
    I am very glad to be a part of JVNotifyPro.
    I hope that I will meet here great people and partners.

May yoube rich in blessings, and poor in misfortunes.

Linda
    My twitter - www.twitter.com/lindabronson7

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone, my names Chris.

Hi Chris!

I generally prefer to be out surfing instead sitting in front of my laptop, but
    when that's not possible I don't mind having a crack at this IM game.

I've been doing full on for a couple of years - actually one of the earliest IM list
    emails I've got in my gmail is "Welcome To The Power Affiliate Marketing Update."
    October 2005, from none other than Mr. Mike Merz.

Cool :O
    An Epic JV Contest<br /><br />Win $1,000 Cash + a pair of Anti-Gravity Boots (yes, they exist)<br /><br />8.6% Conversion/$33-$170/sale. Slick.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone!! I am a new and excited member of JV and look forward in future communication with you all. Any newbies wanting support don't hesitate to contact. All the best!!!!!!!!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

Officially introducing myself in the right section. LOL!!! I am glad to be a part of JVNotifyPro community, as well.
    I hope to meet great people and partners...and exchange useful ideas.

Regards,<br /><br />Fernando Escobar<br />Set2Download.com<br />http://www.set2download.com<br />Affiliate Marketing Tip of the Day!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey Guys,

My Names Taryek and I'm happy to be at this forum. Im a part time internet marketer who loves taking on new projects. I always love to recieve help if I need it. I look forward to learning alot from this forum.

Regards
    Taryek

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey There Everyone,

This is Jason Hornung from the desert of the good ol' USA. I'm about to be a former insurance agent turned internet marketer...

My fascination with marketing began about 4 years ago when I stumbled upon Dan Kennedy's newsletter. That's led me down a path in which I now actively follow Yanik Silver, Ryan Deiss, and Perry Belcher, to name a few.

From buying and studying their products, I came to realize that IM was the place for me to be, so I'm starting several different ventures all at once right now.

I've been in business long enough to know that real growth comes from developing strategic, long term partnerships in which both parties benefit. So I'm here to build relationships with people that I can help grow their businesses and they can help me grow mine.

A few ways I may be able to help you:

1) Copywriting - I have been writing copy for all my own marketing pieces as well as for several clients for 4 years
    2) Promoting your products - I have an affiliate marketing business in which I can promote for you
    3) Bonuses for your download packages - I have many quality products that I have created in several niches that I can give you to use as bonuses
    4) Content - I can contribute free content for your blog or newsletter
    5) Interview you on my podcast show - I have a weekly podcast show that I can interview you and give you an edited recording to use as promotional material as well as putting it up on iTunes

I don't want this post to be construed as self promotion, I just want the members here to know that I'm here to GIVE FIRST, knowing that doing so will come around to help me grow my businesses.

So I look forward to getting to know you and figuring out ways to help each other succeed!

Jason

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey all,

Vadym Zyabkin here, a full-time IMer.

I've always been on the underground side of things, but lately, I've realized that making long-term connections, offering people my skills, as well as partnering with fellow IMers is ultimately what will create those million dollar launches.

Hence, me joining and offering my skills

I'm a 3-year-experience IMer, been sitting in several niches, experienced in SEO [with a private released software or two of my own to a select circle of people], and I'm beginning to get into copywriting. Now, I'm not someone who's typically "just getting into copywriting", because I have had several people praise me on my copies, and write copies for them. But since I've only been doing this for 3-4 months, there's that one big room in the house, and that's the room for improvement.

Desmond Ong referred me here, a great dude and an exceptional marketer, and this is me saying hello!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi guys,

My name is Peter Shuker, I have been involved in internet marketing for a little over 2 years,

I recently came across JVnotify from a product I found on my product shelf :P that had been there for over a year.

I suddenly thought, affiliate marketing, is something different as I have been concentrating on blogs and promoting a particular high ticket item, that I am sure you have all heard of, but as this is my first post, I won't go into that right now.

I look forward to receiving and passing on advice where I can

Best regards

Peter Shuker

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone.

A little about me: I’m a city-turned-country girl. Ok, grandmother. I grew up in Long Island City, New York at a time when a 12 year old could ride the subway alone! I worked at Bell Telephone Laboratories (now Lucent) when computer programs were done on keypunch and the computers took up the whole room.

I’ve lived in New Jersey with the wild turkeys and deer for many years now. I actually have some great photos I took almost eye-to-eye with the turkeys. They let me get that close because they like the bird seed we give them, not because I developed any great woman - to– wild turkey affinity with them.

Somewhere along the way I got a computer, and once I realized I probably couldn’t blow it up too easily, I discovered I loved messing around with it. One thing led to another and here I am…………

All the best,
    Judith Osowski

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All
    A good friend shared with me this great community. Glad to be part of it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 325 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142192 ... LastLast