+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi Mike and everyone,

My name is Mike Nunn and I'm logging in from God's own country, New Zealand ;D
    I've been involved in Internet Marketing for a full month now and loving it. I walked out of my previous job a few months ago without anything else lined up. A few weeks ago I saw my stepfather return from a World Internet Summit overseas - he was crazy with enthusiasm. Anyway I watched him immerse himself in his new business for a while before letting him teach me everything he knew.
    So yeah, that was just over a month ago now and I've been going lickitty split to get my own business established. He's a heavy research kinda dude whereas I just do a little research then start throwing mud at the wall and see what sticks. I'm happily making every mistake along the way such as locked myself out of my own website and had to wipe it completely and start from scratch *grins*
    Anyway I've written a few articles, slapped a few classified ads here and there and tried a bunch of other stuff. I'm doing 16 to 20 hours a day on this thing; I can't sleep anymore, keep waking up wondering how many hits I've had on my hoplinks ;D So yeah, I'm what you might call "highly motivated" and spending all my time learning and trying new stuff. I do not claim to be any good at much, especially not IM, but I'm very active.
    I look forward to getting to know a bunch of you and working with you in the future.
    Oh yeah, I learnt about this site from a Michael Rasmussen video

Thanks y'all... Peace.
    Mike Nunn
    If a cow laughs really hard does milk come out her nose?<br /><br />I&#039;m building the greatest little New Zealand based website in the world ever!! Check out the A1LifeStore

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello all and nice to meet you,

I'm a 2 month newbie and found out about this site from Michael Rasmussen's video series. I will be retiring from public education in Tucson, Arizona this June 2010. I've been a high school teacher and school psychologist for 25 years. I have also been a theatrical lighting designer for 30 years. "...and now for something completely different!" I am immersing myself in learning everything I can about affiliate marketing and info marketing and internet marketing. I love it and am looking forward to my (our) first launch!!

Looking forward to meeting and learning from the community here.

Megan
    Megan McCormick, PhD

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

My name is John Ellis, and I look forward to contributing a lot here and forging some long lasting relationships.

Thanks for putting this community together Mike!

All the best,

John

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone. I have been into IM for about 10 months part time. I heard about this community through Jonny Andrews. I have learnt alot from him so far but have alot more to learn. I look forward to meeting you all. In the meantime i'll be reading the posts & finding my way around the site. Take care & keep up the good work.
    Blog: www.ed-porter.com<br />Website: www.number1netbiz.com<br />Twitter URL: http://twitter.com/number1netbiz<br />Skype me: edporter84

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Guys...I have been studying Internet Marketing for the last 6 months...happened across this site from an e-book I read,(and I've read quite a lot!), wrote it down and decided to check it out today...am already impressed by the numbers in here...wish I'd come in earlier!!

Anyway can't wait to learn some more and through A.C.T.I.O.N!! ;D

I look forward to helping a lot where I can and being assisted/learning in pushing my just-starting affiliate business up...

Thanks guys and see you inside the discussions!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Guys,
    I'm Michael McDonough. I was referred to this site by Michael Rasmussen's new affiliate promotion. I've been developing internet marketing techniques for a few months and hope to provide value to these discussions. I look forward to your feedback and advice.
    Michael McDonough<br />First Wealth Financial Education<br />http://optionsprofitzone.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Team,

My name is Dianne Corriere. I live in Southern California near LA Airport. My office window looks out toward the airport and I watch the planes take off. Sometimes it is very noisy and distracting. I am working on being more focused and organized and methodical so I can make a living online. I am partially disabled so it is vital that I learn how to make money online. I would hate to go to McD.... to work!

Thanks in advance for the help you all will give me.

Dianne 8)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All,
    My name is Luke Able, I have been marketing part time for a year with minimal success. I found this web site through an affiliate program and hope to learn the secrets to push me over the top.
    Glad to be here and eager to learn! :

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

Found out about this site from Michael Rasmussen's video.

Seems an exciting place.

Reckon I'll be spending a lot of time here

Speak soon

Gerry
    [http://imoreviews.com]Product and Software reviews[/url]

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All,

Here for an introduction of myself and to check out the forum.

I am located in Georgia and have been all over the world in the military, but now retired. What a great feeling.

Looking forward to moving on successfully in the Affiliate Marketing area. I will be reading and sharing as time goes by.

Talk Soon,
    Mike
    Internet Marketer/Affiliate Marketer

+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast