+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi Guys,

My name is Dustin McMurray I live in Australia i've been right into the internet for years but am just getting into Affiliate marketing.

I really look forward to picking some of your brains and getting involved in this group, I've always thoughtv the best way to go in the direction you want is to surround yourself with the people who are there.

Hope your all having an awesome weekend!

Peace!
    Dustin
    " Just trying to live the dream from my laptop "

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

My name is Rob Barclay, I am a Web Developer and work as SEO for several UK companies.

I work many hours and for little rewards and lots of stress.

Looking to learn more and utilise my knowledge to become a great JV and earn some decent money without the 16 hours per day current work load.

Great site and great JV's available

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

Andy Havens here - please - don't get up. :-)

Though it's my first post here, I've been around IM for a while. Most of my checkered past involved some sort of sales and marketing and most of that offline. I've also done time in more technical fields - including computers - such as repairing and troubleshooting. I won't get into the rest, as it's far to sordid for this esteemed group.

My experience is mostly in copywriting, testing and consulting. I'm starting to shy away from billing myself as a "copywriter" as I really consult more than write copy anymore.

Since "consulting" can be rather vague, I'll clarify a bit.

Early on in my copywriting ventures, I found myself not only writing the copy but honing and helping to develop the product. I'm quite adept at looking at a product from the end user's perspective and coming up with ways to improve perceived value - often at little or no added cost.

I also tend to look at sales as a relationship rather than a "one night stand" so I spend a lot of time looking at client's process rather than just a sales page.

Most of my consultations involve one or both of these aspects.

Anyway, I joined because I've lately become interested in learning about product launches and trying my hand at promoting some new products.

Meanwhile, I'll dig in to learn what I can, and try to lend a hand now and then. One thing you can count on from me, right or wrong, I've almost always got an opinion. If you happen to catch me without one, I'll remedy the situation post haste.

Regards,

Andy
    This space was intentionally left blank

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi All, My name is Jeff Heath and while being on line for 10 months consider myself a newbie. Thanks for having me and thanks to Michael Rassmusen for introducing me to your group. I expect to be successful
    Jeff Heath
    Jeff Heath<br />I am available for consultation.&nbsp; Keep in touch...<br />http://letsmakeonlinemoney.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everone, I'm Jimmy Miley Married 43 years, live in the same House for 33 years have made my living using the InterNet for the past 20 years but not as an Affiliate. Have heavy Equipment and Ground Support Equipment all over the World. Trying this now!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All,
    My name is Mike Deiure and I am from Rochester, NY. I've been involved in Internet Marketing for a little over two years now.

My main income outside of IM is teaching guitar and piano. I released my own series of guitar instructional videos called Rock Guitar Power (www.rockguitarpower.com). This gave me the vehicle to learn how to market and sell things online.

Since then I've become immersed in many other ways to make money online and am currently working on my own IM course that I am going to be releasing soon.

Last year I went on Mike Filsaime's Internet Marketing cruise and got to hang out with many of the top names in this industry (Mike Merz Jr. was one of them!). I've loved every minute of being involved in this industry and look forward to meeting and working with more of you in the future.

Mike Deiure<br /><br />Website: http://www.mikedeiure.com<br />Email: mike@mikedeiure.com<br /><br />&quot;It&#039;s good to dream, better to live, but when you live out your dreams you know that you have accomplished something&quot;<br />-Mike Deiure

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, I am Kristi Link, a newbie to JV marketing. I live in Central Illinois (USA), and am married with two daughters and three step-children. We live on a horse farm.

I am hoping to create more freedom for myself so I can get free from the 9-5 job. I currently work as a software tester for an insurance company; have done software design and project management.

My twitter id is kristi_link

Looking forward to working with all of you!

Kristi

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All my name is Gary Stubbs, I am a newbie sort of, I have had a retail Motorcycle Apparel Shop on line for over a year now and doing great at this business , and now I am attempting to jump into the icy waters of IM. I am looking forward to sharing my success and my potholes with every one, and hopefully if I ever need a hand to rescue me, you will be there as I would for you!

To everyones Success

Gary Stubbs

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi my name is Mark Coble. I'm really looking forward to working with everyone here in the forum. Thanks to Michael Rassmusen for introducing me to this forum. I live in Denver and I'm married with 3 children. I'm active in short sale real estate investing and love to play music (bass guitar) and love IM. I've made money, but the industry is so big that it is easy to get distracted I'm finding.

Now, I'm ready to learn the real way to do this business by partnering up with people like you. I'm excited to be a part of the this community and look forward to bringing value as well. It is time in my life to change the way that I've been thinking and wnat to change some things.

Looking forward for what's to come...

Thanks,
    Mark
    Mark Coble<br />Virtual Opportunities Online<br />www.virtualopps.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi People. I am Nick Rodriquez from the Fiji Islands. A student and professional Internet Marketer (Guess how the two go along ), I am here after learning about the site on Commission Blueprint 2. Looking forward to a great 'community-ship' with everyone here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133183 ... LastLast