+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi every, my name is Frank Dang. I live in California USA. I'm excited to be a part of this group. I'm looking forward to working together with you all ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, from Chicago

My mission is always to learn, but also to provide you with as much valuable information as possible to help you market and be successful online.

To dispense tried and proven technics on how to generate large amounts of traffic to your site that will ultimately result in sales.

Thanks for having me here.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Good Day Folks;
    I am new at this and I am very interested in learning how to make this work. Learning is an every day process.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All,
    My name is Chris Parker and I tried out IM in the late 90's without success. I am back to give it another try and learn from everyone knowledge and experience. Thanks for letting me be part of your group and I look forward to absorbing everything I can.
    -Christopher Parker<br />machMedia - Online Business Solutions

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, I am Earl Netwal. Been online a log time as an eBayer, but only about 9 months truly focused on internet marketing. Currently I have a list of about 5000. Been actively looking for people to do ad swaps with. Want to double my list ASAP.

I've written several eBooks somewhat aimed at offline businesses needing to learn how to do the internet. Most recent is called Main Street Climbs to the Top of the Search Engines, which is a good basic SEO text for on and off line use.

Prefer to find folks who can send me in the range of 200 or more clicks. Be happy to do multiple posts for larger lists.

enetwal@gmail.com or earl.netwal on Skype

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hello forum members, my name is sherif shorg from benin. iam into domain name selling. looking forward to a cool atmosphere.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

TonyRocks Here!

Hi Gang!

Just thought I'd poke my head in here.
    Rock on
    -Tony Rocks

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,
    My name is Sally and I am in the UK. I am in affiliate marketing and am looking forward to learning
    and sharing.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

My name is Tim Wright. I've been tinkering around online for several years and have made "some" progress, although it seems like the more I learn, the more I realize that I have more to learn.

I absolutely LOVE working online and hope to be able to be "full-time" soon. I've released a couple of products and am in the process of getting ready to launch a few more. I read Mike's emails religiously and have joined in a few launch efforts even though my personal list is very small (around 2000).

I hope to be able to participate more in the discussion here and to help in any way that I can.

All the Best

Tim
    Building with the Power of Synergy.<br />http://synergysuccess.net

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz
    Hi, My name is Tommy arbuckle, Thank for having this website it's great!

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
    Owner/Admin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast