My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi, Im a new member here..
    My name is Sumaryan
    Im from Indonesia..

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Brand New Marketer Here, Excited to Work and Learn!

Hey all, my name's Alan Ayazyam. I'm new to the marketing world, but very excited to get started. I just wanted to say, if anyone has any news or offers for me, please share. But please no automated e-mails or products. And if anyone else is also new or has advice, add me on msn: sattvaswarupa@hotmail.com. Or facebook, facebook.com/alanayazyam. And we can chat about ideas! Thanks!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello all my name is Robert and I am new to all this so please over look my ignorance. I am sure I will ask question that will get a few eyes rolling but bear with me. I was a master electrician for a little over 33 years and now install satellites. I am tired of crawling around in attics and under houses. I am very interested in an easier way to earn a living. I have been reading and studying as much as I can and am looking to learn the how too's and why for's.
    thanks for the patience and help!
    R.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone. My name is Alan Petersen. I've been a full-time Internet marketer for 2 years now. I started creating my own products in 2008 so I'm always looking for JV partners and opportunities. I'm looking forward to meeting you around the forum.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,

I am John and have been in the IM niche (blogging) for about 1 year plus.
    I love to meet people here and do let me know if you need any help. =)

Thanks my friend, Mike for this forum. =) Fantastic for JVs!

John
    My IM Blog<br />http://johnyeo.name/<br /><br />Add me at Twitter<br />https://twitter.com/john_yeo

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike ..and everyone

thank you for the privilege .. awesome to be here.

I'm John Franks, my friends call me JF.

Born and bred in Ireland, currently parked on miami beach, enjoying the summer (humidity and all)

I've been doing CPA offers for 12months or so, I just discovered Clickbank :-) and of course JV Notify Pro ... . to be honest I got a hint from one of Howie S' videos - he suggested it was a good idea to get involved with the pro's :-) .. so here I am.

Just a bit about me, I spent many years in IT, CIO / CTO for various Blue chip financials, and got a thing for IM about 14 months ago - bought a load of BS courses, and lost loads of money to sharks... my loss their gain ... for now.

I love this stuff and I feel I have found my Niche ..pun intended

Looking forward to working with you guys

PS - Hello to Richard Legg - I saw a few of your comment earlier whilst browsing - congrats on your rapid growth and success. :-)

JF

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone, my name is Soli Katir I am from Israel. I am very pleased to know that here I can have relationship with pepole who have common goal and help each other.
    in the last few years I have promoted all kind of affiliate products and recently I have started to create product related to cell phone niche.

Love to get in contact and help each other. great forum!!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

My name is Jean and I was instructed to join this site through a Affiliate Marketing program I purchased. I know nothing about Affiliate Marketing YET (but will in time) and am stumbling along trying to grasp the lingo alone! I have lots of questions in need of answers and hope all of you 'In-The-Know' won't mind helping me out along the way?
    Eventually I know I'll be able to return the help and contribute my share. In the meantime I am thrilled to be a member and look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with all of you.
    Thanks!
    Jean

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Aloha Everyone,

I'm Johnson Ancheta and I am new to affiliate marketing. I'm looking to this online venture as supplement income for my wife and myself. I'm currently on Active Duty in the military; the benefits are great and I love my career, but I want to fulfill a childhood dream of becoming an entrepreneur and financially independant. I believe with the experience in this forum I can acheive that. Thanks for having me guys.

Mahalo

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi there I'm Leigh Adams. New to this but trying lots and lots different things at the moment. Really looking forward to finding out some useful information from the people that know. So thanks in advance for your help

All the best Leigh

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast