+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Just joined.

Hi Guys, I'm Mark Ervine from Central London UK , I'm a very NEW NEWBIE one of Jonny andrews students and I am very excited and happy to be part of your community , Really looking forward to meeting Fab people .. Mark

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I'm Bob Gatchel and REALLY Glad To Be Here

Greetings Everyone!

I'm Bob Gatchel and I've been a L-O-N-G time internet marketer, trainer and coach ... and I'm REALLY excited to FINALLY be participating in this great community! I have been a member for a while but have never really taken the time to throw myself in and participate ... BOY was THAT dumb!

It is SO great to see such a diverse group of internet marketers all working to help one another ... and these days - it's all about community and seeing how we can all work together!

Looking forward to working with you! Let's all have some fun!
    Bob Gatchel<br />Creator: InternetRichesMadeEasy.com<br />as featured in Robert G. Allen&#039;s Best Selling Book:<br />&quot;Multiple Streams of Internet Income&quot;

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Whats up

My name is Mike and ive been IMing for about 5 months

Its a whole new world for me and I really enjoy it

I really look forward hanging out and learning new things

Hopefully I can help as well

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello, I'm Sunny from Bangkok, I'm still new to all this but i hope to work with all of you and learn a lot of cool stuff from this forum see you on the other side
    Cheers!
    Sunny

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello!

My name is Bogdan and I'm new here. :-)

Why did I join, you ask? Because I already have a product (and big plans to create new versions in the future). I only need someone to help me promote it.

And I also want to learn more about JVs.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everybody, my name is Justin Hart. I am the next #1 Best Seller on Amazon with your help in August. My debut novel, Liquid Sunshine will certainly be a great read... Let me know how we can make this venture a success!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi there I'm Mike and I am interested in learning the ropes. I have been involved in marketing for years but more as a hobby. I really, REALLY want to learn the truth about making money as an affiliate. I also want to help with any new launches particularly if they include long therm life generating profit as well as affiliate sales.
    I hope I can be of service and am here to learn and grow.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,
    My name is Milo and I have been working in computers for 20 years and have been learning about Internet Marketing for the past 4 years - I have only scratched the surface.

I am looking forward to joining the group and I hope I have things to offer and others will also have things to offer.

Thank you for setting up this JV Notify website.

My other two passions are close up magic and I am a certified handwriting analyst. Both of those have been rewarding to me and a lot of fun.

Milo

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everybody,

I'm looking forward to working with everybody here at JVnotify. I hope this will be a long and profitable relationship. I wish everyone a happy and prosperous future!
    Terry Loomis - I provide website building tools at http://TJSNorthWoodsmall.com. I&#039;m also into search engine marketing using web 2.0 strategies.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi to All.

My name is Adrian Castro. I am a Certified Professional Coach. I am looking for a successful online business model on how to perform services. I am not sure if this can even be done. I know one can sell information in the form of ebooks and even seminars online.

I look forward to contributing to this community based on my offline experience with high ticket items.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast