+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello everyone

My name is Michael Craig. I've been trying to understand this business for awhile and had no luck. In the previous courses that I bought I had no luck being successful. Im looking forward to working with alot of people here and learning how to make some mone. thank you to everyone letting me be apart of this family its a big step for me.

Thanks again

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,
    I'm Theresa Mayhew and look forward to getting to know you. I just purchased Jay Deiboldt's Google Slapper and am here by his recommendation.

This is new to me and I'll probably hang out and learn as much as I can and offer something of value when it comes to me.

Thanks for providing this community,
    Theresa
    I enjoy keyword research and offer a service for those who don't have time for it.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi I am new here!!

Hi my names is Simon and I live in London Uk. I am looking forward to work with you guys.

All the best,
    Simon

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Report to moderator Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

soopi

James Durrant
    Newbie Member

« Reply #617 on: July 04, 2009, 08:49:08 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello all!
    my name is francis yeri, i am a nigerian
    I just started my journey in Internet Marketing, and am blown away at all the knowledge in this forum.

I am very honored to be a part of such a great community.I look forward to learn from guru and pro in this great site

thanks ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,

My name is Paul Counts, and I am from Stillwater, Oklahoma. I am very excited to be a part of JVNotifyPro.com, and hope to meet many of you here. I have a beautiful wife and two amazing little girls. One is 2 and the other is just 3 months old!

Have a great day, and let me know how I can help you!

Take care,

Paul Counts

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

My name is Clarence Holmes and I'm very excited to be a part of this wonderful forum. I hope to meet as well as teach and learn from many of you on this site.

Cheers.
    8)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello JV Notify Pro

HI.

I am brand spankin new to all of this. I will be honest and tell you all that I do not know what I am doing but I am eager to learn and move forward. I have just recently picked up material and tutorials about JV's, affiliate marketing, and internet publishing.

I am here to learn from all the pros and I hear this is where all the cool people hang out. I just wanted to introduce myself and hope there is room for one more (slightly less) cool person.

Molli P.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi,
    My name is Nigel Moysey. I joined JV Notify a couple of months ago but for one reason or another have been inactive to date.
    I'm an absolute novice at internet marketing having started in early 2008 but having had very little success. I have no list and until recently no real product. I've taken Chris Freville's 6figureswithchris course and hopefully this is pointing me in the right direction to find JVs to market my product.
    My product at present is a subscription soccer tipping service. I have a website which requires further development and also a blog. I am hoping to be ready for the start of the UK soccer season in early August.
    And that's about where I am at present.
    If anyone is interested I can provide the urls for the website and blog if you would like to have a look.
    Nigel Moysey<br />New to all this - have taken the 6figureswithchris course by Chris Freville.<br />Will be looking for JVs for my own subscription products but getting to find my way around for now.<br />Products under development.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hi! im alouis from Malaysia. im a total newbies and got to know this great place from Jonny Andrews. im working on the seo now. hopefully could ride on your guru's wave here later =)

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Guys, Ed here!

Fairly new to this forum but have already promoted 4 launches learned only because the forum exits. Great Job by the way!
    To our mutual online success, it&#039;s rewards, trials, tribulation and passion. <br />Ed Baker<br />http://www.diamondholidayblog.com <br />http://tviexpressblog.net<br />http://bestgreenenergysources.com<br />http://floodzonesecrets.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 325 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast