+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 325 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Just want to say hello to everyone here, I have been reading about JV and IM on different websites for quite some time and thought now is a good time to join and contribute to the community.
    Meditation Audio Course<br />$100 Launch Bonus for the first affiliate who makes the 10 sales. Currently paying $33/sale (75%)<br />http://tinyurl.com/8qf3ee

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello folks! My Name is Dave Yates... I'm new here. I've heard good things about this site, and I'm a newbie to JV and affiliate marketing.

Not new to IM, but never ventured into affiliate stuff. I look forward to learning from you all, and want to also take a moment to thank Mike for making this site real.

To our online success!!

Dave ;D

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Welcome, Sam & Dave ..

You can pick up a lot simply going through the archives, but I honestly think getting involved on a regular basis will garner much better results, especially in regards to relationship and credibility building.

Happy Holidays,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz
    I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
    Owner/Admin

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I posted my introduction here, but I can't see my introduction listed ! Please help me to get it right. Thanks

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi my name is Samuel kuria.
    I am from Kenya in the Eastern Africa region.I really want to be on your great team in marketing.I believe its possible to change once life once you join.
    I hope to achieve the best and only the best.
    Best regards.Hope to here from you soon.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, Victor.

You simply have to hit the 'reply' button under this post, type your response in the message box ... and hit 'post'.

The first time it appears you hit the 'quote' button.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,

My Name is Alecia I have been on the internet for quit some time now. But as things seem to constantly change I find myself repeating that old saying, "You are never to old to learn".
    So with that said I am looking forward to learning and to and to being of any help if I can.

Thank you for having me.

Alecia

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello all,
    My IM business is still in it's infancy (3 mos old). However, I've been learning a great deal over the past several months. I've heard really good things about Mike and this forum from some other top names in the IM arena. I'm sure I'll be able to excellerate my learning here while I make $$$$$$$$

ALL THE BEST!
    I&#039;m a 13 year veteran of the real estate &amp; mortgage industries. I work with disaster relief victims to assist them in reestablishing there lives.I&#039;m the author and publisher of &quot;The Little Known Bailout&quot;, a do-it-yourself loan modification eBook for homeowners. www.thelittleknownbailout.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Happy Holidays! My name is Bill Schellenberger and I am new to all of this. I trust this forum is going to give me a great deal of knowledge and am looking forward to conversing often. Have a Great New Years!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 325 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast