+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 325 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: hi from a complete Newbie

hi everyone,
    My name is Andrew Taylor,i live in Bangor Co.Down(around 18 miles from Belfast),Northern Ireland.This is all very new to me and to be honest i know virtually nothing.What i will say is this...no one is more excited to be here and no one wants to learn all this as much as i do.I do need help and advice though,so any help by anyone will be taken on board and i will strive to learn it.
    To finish,thanks for having me here and hopefully one day soon,i will be able to help someone just like me.

Good luck and take care to all,

Andrew

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hey all

I'm Suzy and I've been a writer for 15 years... I've just spent the last 18 months finding out all about Internet Marketing, and the last six months have been spent writing a collaborative book of success stories with some great names from the business.

I love Internet Marketing and have found some awesome people out there... now I'm looking for even more for my next venture

Suzy

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everyone just wanted to say hello, I have been involved in several mlm's over the past few years and have really missed out on internet marketing, I absolutely love it, although i'm very new at it.....looking forward to working with you guys, I'm sure I will have tons of questions....

thanks
    Gannon

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everyone,

My name is Arisanto Gani Pratama from Indonesia... I'm looking forward to learn from this forum. And of course I'm also looking forward if I can be helpful in other people's ventures too.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi All,

This forum looks cool. I can't wait to become part of the community. You will be seeing more of me.

Dan.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello All,
    My name is Anthony, I go by AJ, I am a newbie to internet marketing, I have only been in it for about three months. I am hoping to learn much more and develop some great relationships in the process. I know this Internet marketing works if i can just get the right system going, and not make a sell here or there but continuous sells. I will iron out the kinks, I am sure but in the meantime, I am glad to have a group of people to turn to.
    God Bless
    AJ

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,

My name is Philippe de Tiege and I'm living in Belgium. After several years of trying to make some money on the internet, I finally find this forum by reading a pdf book from a membership site I recently joined.
    I hope to make some friends here, to learn a lot,and perhaps to make some good JV;

Regards,
    Philippe de Tiege
    http://www.internetmarketingblogforyou.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hi im cal
    im from the UK
    I just finished from college a few weeks ago and I look forward to learning the ropes!

cal

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi, I'm John, glad to meet everyone. A newbie at Internet marketing, can see I have lots to learn being a seinor from Canada.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone .....I am Godslove from the Uk .....I am actually into a lot of graphics ......but felt i needed to move on to something more profitable and from all i read it seems this might be it and ......it seems very achieveable too......really appreciate all the geneuine tips and advice on the site ...it gives you the feeling the guys who have made big here really want others to maamke it as well...thanks for that ,seriously!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 325 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109159 ... LastLast