+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 325 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello ALL,

I'm Joe Stone coming to you from Los Angeles, CA.

I'm excited to be here. I look forward to learning, sharing and possibly working with a lot of you. I, like a good amount of the new folks was directed here by Jonny Andrews. I dig the way he cuts through all of fluff and acts like a real person.

Again, hi and have a great time.
    To Living Happy,<br /><br />Joe Stone

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone!

I'm Don, currently in New Jersey, which is in the mid-Atlantic area in the US.

While I've 'flirted' with IM over the past couple of years, I'm now actually getting serious about it. I've was one of those clueless newbies that thought I needed to develop a product before I could really do anything but I could never really decide what was needed.

Luckily, I've finally gotten over that. I ready to listen and do what the successful folks do. I don't expect everything to work, but I think I can now try things with the idea of limiting my losses on the ones that don't work and letting the winners run.

I'll say Thanks! to everyone right now because I know there is already a ton of good information here just waiting for me to start taking (informed) action on it. And a special Thanks! to Mike for creating this resource for all of us.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone,

My name is Tyler and I'm a complete newbie so please bear with me as I become a sponge and absorb as much knowledge as humanly possible.

I'm from the Midland/Odessa, TX area. Looks like I am another one of many who was referred by Jonny Andrews.

I work a lot and have very little spare time but that's all about to change soon and I'm very serious about this so I'm ready to start getting my feet wet ASAP.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone,

My name is Andy LaPointe and I am from Traverse City, Michigan, the cherry capital of the world.

I look forward to meeting as many as I can and contributing back to the community.

I have been a full-time Internet Marketer for almost four years now. If I can be of assistance to, feel free to contact me.

Thanks,

Andy
    Super fruit supplements including tart cherry cuice - www.traversebayfarms.com<br /><br />Attention Offline Consultants - Step-by-Step Prospecting Kit www.jackpotprospecting.com<br /><br />NLP Website Design Secrets - www.nlpcash.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi There,

My name is Sarah Buchanan and I live in beautiful Auckland, New Zealand.

I have written a number of eBooks that I market online. I look forward to working with you in the future.

Kind regards

Sarah
    Sarah Buchanan

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Everyone!

Steve Mount here. Live in VA and have been a marketer for 2 years now. Have had a handful of successful and flop launches in the past, so I've arrived here to help grow my business and find other JV opportunities to promote.

Looking forward to reading and chatting!

Steve
    Steve Mount<br />Coming Soon: www.OfflineMarketingPro.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello to all,

My name is Paul Haylett, and I am from the UK. I have been trying to start an online business for three years, and, like most newbies, have bought just about anything that promised me help.

Finally found The Money Siphon system, and would just ike to introduce myself to you all, and I hope to make some great money working with you. ;D

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello Everyone,

Eduard Miguel here from Philippines. I'm excited to be here and learn from big people here. I've been online for almost 2yrs and still learning. I'm willing to participate/follow to whatever is necessary to benefit and to give back/share whatever I will learn from this arena.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi! My name is Jerry and I am a teacher/athletic coach. I'm just venturing into to IM and trying to just make some $$ now but eventually, be able to retire and only do IM. Looking forward to meeting people, especially those that want to help and when I'm able, to help others as I've been helped!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey There,

My name is Kristen and I'm new in these parts but have been reading up on the posts and updates from people here so I look forward to both sharing and learning from you here.

I started online several years ago by inventing and bringing my own hard good product to market, selling online, and retailing both wholesale and dropship until I realized that I really enjoy the world of online marketing the best and the profit margin of info products far outweighed the physical product so that's where I focus my energy now.

Thanks,
    Kristen Arnold

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 325 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast