+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 325 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hello everyone. My name is Irene Forde and I live in Devon in the UK. I hope to learn a lot from all you experienced guys and to take part in some joint ventures.
    Irene Forde <br />Author and publisher of health and fitness related digital products.<br />For those folk who suffer from diabetes, please visit&nbsp; <br />http://www.movingonwithdiabetes.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi mike, just like to hello to everybody. I am still new in the box regarding IM.Some good advice would be appreciated ;D Help wanted....

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey everybody, i just wanted to introduce myself and say that i am very excited to be working with everyone in jv!
    -drew testa-

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everybody,

I'm Fardaus Rahmat from Malaysia. Hope to be able to learn more on JVs and internet marketing.

Thanks a lot.
    &lt;a href=&quot;http://bit.ly/FKxfZ&quot;&gt;5 Bucks Twitter Trick&lt;/a&gt;

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone!
    My name is Jennifer and I am a mom to 2 small kids just trying to get in on this stuff so I can spend more time with them. I look forward to working with some of you so we can all make some money. Any advice would be helpful as I am a newbie and it's kind of overwhelming.

Thanks!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

hi,my name is tajinder.i am from asia specifically from malaysia.i have been involved in network marketing for 4 years.i found this site from an ebook that i purchased.eventhough i am a little bit confused about the things here but i will try to sort it out and learn.

however i have a question?where do i find offers to become affiliate marketer of the upcoming products and the potential buyer of it??thanks

regards
    tajinder

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everybody!

My name is Michelle and unfortunately I don't have a nice photo to put up yet but will try.

I'm a newbie here but have been Online Marketing for a year now and when I found Mike and this site I really landed on my feet. So thanks everyone for having me!

Cheers
    Michelle

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone,

My name is Nick from Yorkshire UK. My background is direct sales but I have been scraping a living online for about two years.

Now as the kids get older I need to find a way of making more money and am here seeking guidance. Seems a great resource.

Cheers

Nick

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hey There,

Stiznef here from California. I found out about this forum from Jonny Andrews. I hope that everyone is feeling groovy. I'm looking forward to learning and at some point being able to help others.

Peace!

Stiz

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi there!

My name's Sean Brooks from Plymouth in the Southwest of the UK. I have been learning about internet marketing for some while but like many have yet to make that first sale! I have been directed to this excellent forum by Jonny Andrews - a guy whose training methods I can really relate to.

I am really looking forward to meeting many and sharing thoughts and ideas but if there is anybody in my part of the world who is 'making it' with IM who would be prepared to mentor me I would be eternally grateful to meet you! Any other help would be equally gratefully accepted.

I hope to be able to give back any help when I have acquired the knowledge myself! Looking forward to working with you...

Sean
    Sean Brooks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 325 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast