+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Hi everyone,

My name is Slaven, I am 22 years young and a newbie to IM. I did do some basic HTML in high school, but now that's all outdated and obsolete, so my learning curve is about as steep as they get. I have been doing 'research' (more like frying my brain every five hours and coming back after an hour's break to try again :P) for about a month now. I was introduced to this site by Jonny Andrews, who I'm sure is a known figure in these parts. I have three registered domains right now, two of which actually have websites on them and they've only been up for a couple of days, so traffic is non-existent at this point. I have a general idea of what I need to do, but it's difficult to surmount some of the challenges; I am trying to climb over them instead of going around.

I am hoping this place will give me some of my focus back. I am happy to be a part of the community and I will do my best to be an active member. I am excited to meet some other people that have been in this situation (ie. everybody haha). Let's do this!

My Thumbs Up

Hey Slaven,

Welcome to the community.

I've been here less than a day and i'm welcoming people already.

I just wanted to second what Mike Sr. said earlier. Not only am I happy to help with questions in general, but I am also the other end of support [at] jvnotifypro [dot] com. Feel free to drop me a line if there is anything i can help with regarding your membership.

- Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Shout Out to All JVNotifyPro Partners:-)

Hello JVNotifyPro Partners,

My name is Noel Wu. I'm here in sunny Southern California. I'm new to the community (also relatively 'new' to internet marketing) and would like to have the honor to introduce myself. I'm excited about future prospects of working / partnering with everyone.

I'm in the process of parting w/ my corporate career which I've been in for more than a decade & done extremely well! For those who've been there...you'd definitely be able to resonate w/ my experience.

In corporate world, "irony" is...the better you do the worst you feel about your life"! Truth is...I had NEVER considered myself an 'employee', I've always looked at myself as an-entrepreneur who was born to 'create'.

Reality was the more money I made the more miserable I was. My marriage was deteriorating cause I was away 85% of the time. I'm excited to take this leap of faith into the internet marketing world!

That said, I truly look forward to this leap of faith into the internet marketing community and hope that I will be the NEXT success story coming away from it.

Cheers,
    noel wu

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Merz
    I've added this introduction request post to make intros a little easier to follow.

Please remember ... this is not the place for your JV Notify Pro Partner JV Offers And Profiles or JV Notify Pro Partner Co-Promotion Proposal Announcements ... it's simply a place for you to introduce yourself, and offer a bit about yourself.

Best,

Mike Merz
    Owner/Admin
    Manuel Washington<br />Internet Marketing Consultant<br />physical.jvnotify@free-page.net<br />4796105064<br />skypehysical2006

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Ramesh K
    Hello everyone. My name is Ramesh Klinkert from the Netherlands. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some $$
    Manuel Washington<br />Internet Marketing Consultant<br />physical.jvnotify@free-page.net<br />4796105064<br />skypehysical2006

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello all. My name is Charles Parharm and I am new to the community. Looking forward to much success.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Parharm
    Hello all. My name is Charles Parharm and I am new to the community. Looking forward to much success.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Ramesh K
    Hello everyone. My name is Ramesh Klinkert from the Netherlands. I am looking forward to be working with all of you. Thank you for having me and let's make each other some $$

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello

I am new in this way, and want to learnt much more, If you can learn me this will be your help for me/

Thanks
    Anees

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone my name is Michael Hering I'm from Michigan.
    Things seem to be really going slow.
    I've just started out about a month or two ago and I just hope someone can help me get things really going.
    I've written a couple articles and it just doesn't seem to bring enough people in.

I look forward to reading questions, answers and whatever input everyone may have.

Thanks,

Michael Hering

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 325 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast