+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 325 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    I appreciate that, Shabaka ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0. I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by SHABAKA NZINGA IMHOTEP View Post
    Hello everyone.

I am Shabaka Nzinga Imhotep. I live in the USA.

Mike, I am impressed with your WIN, WIN, WIN approach to business.

I joined this community to help people (customers, entrepreneurs) improve their lives. In return for that help, I will also earn a profit. As I help customers and entrepreneurs get what they desire, I will get what I desire...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Mike, My name is John Conway and I'm from Ireland.
    Im looking forward to working with you
    Regards
    John

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, John ... glad to have you in the mix.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by John Conway View Post
    Hello Mike, My name is John Conway and I'm from Ireland.
    Im looking forward to working with you
    Regards
    John

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everybody my name is Shane Sheppard. I am an investor and a business owner. I am from Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean. I look forward to working with all of you as I have heard such great things about this.
    Shane Sheppard

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Shane ... glad to have you aboard.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by shane sheppard View Post
    Hello everybody my name is Shane Sheppard. I am an investor and a business owner. I am from Trinidad and Tobago in the Caribbean. I look forward to working with all of you as I have heard such great things about this.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Guys,

I'm Eselojor Promise from Nigeria, Author, and Sole Proprietor of PROMV; a sales and marketing agency where I help businesses, business owners and entrepreneurs to effectively communicate the value of their products and services using written words and also help business owners and entrepreneurs close high-ticket deals over the phone. I'm glad to be a part of this community.Thank you for having me.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Eselojor, welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... glad to have you aboard.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Promise Eselojor View Post
    Hey Guys,

I'm Eselojor Promise from Nigeria, Author, and Sole Proprietor of PROMV; a sales and marketing agency where I help businesses, business owners and entrepreneurs to effectively communicate the value of their products and services using written words and also help business owners and entrepreneurs close high-ticket deals over the phone. I'm glad to be a part of this community.Thank you for having me.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello guys, my name is Byron Golden S.r. from USA and I am truly thrilled and excited about partnering up with a large and such a successful company here. Looking forward to engaging with my fellow co-partners in hopes to grow and learn more about this amazing opportunity to not only change my life but also others around me and we help each other get some good money together.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Byron ... glad to have you aboard.

Best,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by byron golden s.r. View Post
    Hello guys, my name is Byron Golden S.r. from USA and I am truly thrilled and excited about partnering up with a large and such a successful company here. Looking forward to engaging with my fellow co-partners in hopes to grow and learn more about this amazing opportunity to not only change my life but also others around me and we help each other get some good money together.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,

I am Lee from Westchester area, NY! I recently graduated college and am new to internet marketing. I have always been interested in marketing, so I decided to hop on the wagon and start when I came across this platform! Looking forward to growth among my internet marketing friends and colleagues!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 325 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321 ... LastLast