+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 325 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Re: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Welcome to JVNP, Antonio ... I'm sure you'll find this a great place to learn and network.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello everybody,

My name is David James and this is my first post here. I've actually been active and have already worked on three launches since I've joined JVNotifypro.

I can't tell you how excited I am to be part of this group and I'm looking forward to several other launches in the coming new year...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

David, welcome ... and thanks so much for being an active partner.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: Mercadier presents

Hi,
    An Australian delving into Internet Marketing.
    I run a Not for Profit organisation in Canberra and looking to retire in 5 years. JV Notify seems to be an organisation that gets the jump on other marketers (If they don't subscribe to JV Notify)
    Looking forward to making some $. :-\

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Great site Merc...

Hello to everyone. Stephon "Phon" Rudd here from Mooli TV, Inc., CEO and Founder of a new video revenue share site. Found this site by accident...although, Merc, your name seems to be very powerful on the internet so maybe I was referred from an ebook...ok, I was...

Would like to work with you one day (hint, hint...)

I'm a fun guy who likes to have fun (redundancies are my favorite pass time) but when it's time for business, money will be made.

I look forward to working with some of you and perhaps discovering some incredible JV's I can stick my hands into.

Best regards,

Stephon "Phon" Rudd
    - Life is a ride. So don&#039;t take it personal if I smile a lot. Especially on my way to the bank.<br /><br />Find out why we&#039;re the only video site that REALLY pays to join. www.MooliTv.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Merc .. Stephon, welcome to JVNP.

I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends/potential JV partners here ... of course, the more you put in ... the more you'll get out.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike and all the JVNP members. My name is Dave Casteel and I am a newbie to the IM world. I found out about this site through the package I purchased, but while under info overload I made a couple of blunders that has exhausted my resources and of course I went back to the books to see what I had done wrong to find I was just acting on impulse with out the due diligence of any research. So my lesson and advice is while in the unsure area of overload, clear the mind and follow steps beginning at number one… make a plan then work the plan. That brings me to today, lets see how that works…
    Looking foreword to a bright and prosperous future, Dave

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Howdy, Dave ... sounds like you're off to a good start.

Best,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi Mike

I want to introduce myself to the group

I have been a member for a year and following your emails but just getting around to visiting the site in more detail

I have been in internet marketing for a few years and there is always something that can be learned, hope to change up my way of doing things, looking forward participating more.

Ed

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hello,
    I feel like I'm still in diapers when it comes to internet marketing.
    Please let me watch, listen and learn.
    I'll wait until I think I understand a little more, and get some courage up, before doing something that makes me look like a fool.
    What&#039;s the best thing to happen to you today?<br />Letitia <br />http://www.VaporizeStressNOW.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 325 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast