+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 325 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300 ... LastLast
Results 2,891 to 2,900 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi gang! I am new to the IM niche, but have been in sales and marketing for over 30 years... mostly American health insurance. I have always told new agents they could make more money than should be legal... well, OBAMACARE finally made it illegal :-) So, what do I want to be when I grow up? One of you!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Jan Revell and I am very excited to have found this forum - thank you, Mike, for hosting it! I'm a student of Alex Jeffreys and, as a result of this whole learning process, discovered that I love, love, love creating software! haha! It was a complete surprise to me as I was initially headed in a completely different direction. So, here I am - learning about jv partners and getting ready for my first launch (not my first product). :-)

It's good to be here and I look forward to learning and sharing. Onward!!
    Jan Revell
    www.salesoffermagic.com
    Write a sales offer that converts, with or without copywriting experience!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jan ... Alex is a long time JVNP Partner and Friend, so congrats to you for choosing to study under him, and much success with your upcoming launch. Thanks so much for the kind words,a s well.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Revell View Post
    Hi Everyone!

My name is Jan Revell and I am very excited to have found this forum - thank you, Mike, for hosting it! I'm a student of Alex Jeffreys and, as a result of this whole learning process, discovered that I love, love, love creating software! haha! It was a complete surprise to me as I was initially headed in a completely different direction. So, here I am - learning about jv partners and getting ready for my first launch (not my first product). :-)

It's good to be here and I look forward to learning and sharing. Onward!!

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello All,

My name is Farang, I am a visually impaired Internet Marketer who uses his skills to help raise money for the blind and physically disabled. Looking forward to getting to know many of you, and doing great business together in the future.

Have a Great Day!!

Yours, and personal Regards,

Farang

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    It's great to have you aboard, Farang ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0 and wishing you much success in your praise worthy venture.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Farang Jai Dee View Post
    Hello All,

My name is Farang, I am a visually impaired Internet Marketer who uses his skills to help raise money for the blind and physically disabled. Looking forward to getting to know many of you, and doing great business together in the future.

Have a Great Day!!

Yours, and personal Regards,

Farang

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello to all superb people,

My name is Syamil Shyum very excited to surround by superb peoples around me. Hope can make a good relationship with you all (business relationship of course). So in love with internet marketing and here i'm stuck with my laptop eventhough final exam is around the corner. Say goodbye to that exam say hello to me!

To our success! Sincerely, Syamil

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Syamil ...

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by syamil sahrom View Post
    Hello to all superb people,

My name is Syamil Shyum very excited to surround by superb peoples around me. Hope can make a good relationship with you all (business relationship of course). So in love with internet marketing and here i'm stuck with my laptop eventhough final exam is around the corner. Say goodbye to that exam say hello to me!

To our success! Sincerely, Syamil

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Hi everyone!

My name is Lina Ali. I'm really super excited that I found this group. I've been running my own offline business since 2008 and got into IM for about 6 years now, basically selling physical products online. It's only until I became a student of Alex Jeffreys (and I see some friends here too!), that I realized I could finally put my passion and skills for designing to good use!

And thanks Mike - It's really nice to be a part of this community, people here are so helpful. I really could learn a lot and I hope I'll be able to contribute as much too...
    ProAnimatedVideos
    Create Powerful & Professional Videos Easily!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Thanks so much for the kind words, Lina ... and Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Lina Ali View Post
    My name is Lina Ali. I'm really super excited that I found this group. I've been running my own offline business since 2008 and got into IM for about 6 years now, basically selling physical products online. It's only until I became a student of Alex Jeffreys (and I see some friends here too!), that I realized I could finally put my passion and skills for designing to good use!

And thanks Mike - It's really nice to be a part of this community, people here are so helpful. I really could learn a lot and I hope I'll be able to contribute as much too...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Everyone,

Nice to be here! I'm working at internet marketing here in Bournemouth on the south coast of the UK. I am yet another student of Alex Jeffreys (Hi Jan, Hi Lina). I am launching my first product tomorrow on JVZoo and am enjoying the roller-coaster ride.

Looking forward to taking part in this community and meeting more of you guys - Thanks for the opportunity Mike!
    Best wishes all Dave B. ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 290 of 325 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300 ... LastLast