+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 325 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,870 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi to you all. I am Emmanuel from Kampala, Uganda. I am in here to learn. New to this platform. Currently spending sometime reading the different posts. Great to know that we are here on this interesting online journey together.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Emmanuel ..

Quote Originally Posted by Emmanuel Ediau View Post
    Hi to you all. I am Emmanuel from Kampala, Uganda. I am in here to learn. New to this platform. Currently spending sometime reading the different posts. Great to know that we are here on this interesting online journey together.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello my name is Erla from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. I am here to learn and make lots of money.
    Erla Lamberson

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Erla ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Erla Lamberson View Post
    Hello my name is Erla from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. I am here to learn and make lots of money.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Martin, and recently started working as an affiliated marketer. I am here to learn the various ways to promote affiliate products and to grow my email list in a efficient way. I will welcome suggestion and ideas in order to grow my business.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Martin ...Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Sanchez View Post
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Martin, and recently started working as an affiliated marketer. I am here to learn the various ways to promote affiliate products and to grow my email list in a efficient way. I will welcome suggestion and ideas in order to grow my business.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey Folk I just wanted to stop by and to say that I finally upgraded my account to VIP here. Thanks for having me and I look forward to connecting with you all here
    Connect with me on Facebook http://facebook.com/jamieabarclay

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jamie ... and Thanks for upgrading to VIP. Your recently submitted JV offer has been approved and your VIP listing is now active on the calendar.

Thanks ...again,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie Barclay View Post
    Hey Folk I just wanted to stop by and to say that I finally upgraded my account to VIP here. Thanks for having me and I look forward to connecting with you all here

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello all!
    My name is Mike and I am brand spanking new to this forum. I have been in the IM world off and on since about 2007. I recently decided to start my journey as a content service provider. Right now I specialize in Email Swipes and other JV management related stuff. (Launch info posts and updates; JV Page Optimization) Since I'm new, I'm offering my services for free for a limited time, in exchange for testimonials. I would like to set up a personal blog in the future, but not until I get some experience and feedback.

If someone reading this is in need of or knows someone who could benefit from my services, please point them in my direction. Other than that, it's great to be a new member of this forum! I will be perusing the other sections to see if there are ways that I can maybe give back a bit.

I'm pretty friendly too, so hit me up even if its just to shoot the bull and what not.

Thank you for your time, and have a good one.
    -Mike Custalow

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Mike ... glad to have you aboard.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Custalow View Post
    Hello all!
    My name is Mike and I am brand spanking new to this forum. I have been in the IM world off and on since about 2007. I recently decided to start my journey as a content service provider. Right now I specialize in Email Swipes and other JV management related stuff. (Launch info posts and updates; JV Page Optimization) Since I'm new, I'm offering my services for free for a limited time, in exchange for testimonials. I would like to set up a personal blog in the future, but not until I get some experience and feedback.

If someone reading this is in need of or knows someone who could benefit from my services, please point them in my direction. Other than that, it's great to be a new member of this forum! I will be perusing the other sections to see if there are ways that I can maybe give back a bit.

I'm pretty friendly too, so hit me up even if its just to shoot the bull and what not.

Thank you for your time, and have a good one.
    -Mike Custalow

+ Reply to Thread
Page 287 of 325 FirstFirst ... 187237277285286287288289297 ... LastLast