+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 325 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey everybody! My name's Abdallah Salim (try saying that out loud fast 3 times lol).

I started what I like to call my "real" journey in 2013 after a health scare which got me off my procastinating "derriere" really FAST.

I decided to turn my passion for teaching into something real, by joining an online portal and becoming an online trainer teaching what I had learnt the year before (Have 200 students to date). This would become my 1st product and real success.

2014 has been spent working on my own inner beliefs, creating more products, affiliate marketing and networking with some awesome minds which is why I have joined JV notify pro :-)

One thing I've taken away in my journey the HARD way is that there IS only one enemy to our success: "Ourselves". The little "you can't do this" voice still comes out once in a while but I found that "comparing myself to myself and NOT others" is the best way I've managed to exorcise the negativity that creeps up once in a while.

Will keep at that before I start ranting on and on like a mad man

To all your success and wish you all the best for your journey as well!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Glad to have you aboard, Abdallah ... despite your relatively short tenure in the Online Buiness arena, it appears you have plenty of knowledge and experience that you'd be happy to share, and by all means, please don't be stingy.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome Abdallah

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Just a friendly shout-out . . .

Excited to connect and learn from the community.
    Began (and still continue) in real estate investing, but
    been doing IM for about 4 yrs -- and always eager to learn more . . .

-Scott
    Scott Scribner,
    Arcane Media, LLC
    www.HotDogCarting.com

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Scott ... and please feel free to share your thoughts and experiences, whether it be in Real Estate or IM.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome Scott

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi my name is Ben and I'm from Seattle, Washington.

After graduating from college in Psychology and Business in 2012, I've done a variety of things. Because I used to play tournament chess, I used this skill to teach chess to elementary students at camps and after school. I also helped create 3d printed models and I learned about machining aluminum pens. I got very interested in WordPress and building websites without using code.

Now, as I focus on creating websites, I am interested in internet marketing and this community. I look forward to connecting with people that are also interested in making websites. I'm also looking to talk to people that know about affiliate marketing. I'm pretty new to internet marketing and I'm very open to learning. Glad I found this community.

Thanks,
    Ben
    My ebook about building successful WordPress sites from start-to-finish is launching in 1 week!
    To sell the book on JVZoo as an affiliate, click here!

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Ben welcome to the community

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey guy's, My name is Justin from California, I am a Computer Science Major Student and I love affiliate marketing. I have been using Clickbank and Commission Junction for a while now and I recently decided to join JV. I look forward to a lot of learning and fun with you guys. And thanks to Mike for the awesome job he is doing.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Justin

Welcome to the community

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 325 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317 ... LastLast