+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 325 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi
    My name is Naazim I'm 21 years old and I live in London, England. I just finished my first year of university and have decided that I will not be going back as I want to put all my focus, effort and energy into internet marketing. I have unfortunately for the last year been sucked into buying every shiny object that has come my way but have now -under the right coaching- realised that being a vendor is where true success in internet marketing lies. I hope I can build a long lasting relationship with like minded individuals.

Ps Can someone please tell me what a sig file is LOL

Thanks

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Naazim ... welcome to JVNP 2.0.

A sig (signature) file is essentially a sign off that appends to the bottom of an email ... or in our case, a post, that contains a few lines of information about the poster +/or their business. As per our rules, you're allowed to include an outgoing link to your personal/business blog or website. You can create and manage your sig file block here.

If you look around at the posts of other JVNP 2.0 Partners, you'll get some ideas on how to structure yours. It's your only allowable form of self promotion within a post, so to not use it is a bit of a waste.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone,

My name is Gareth Jehu and I am from South Wales (UK). I have been working online now for a couple of years and done quite a few things already. Ebay, affiliate marketing, JVs, webinars, email marketing etc etc

I have also developed a couple of my own products.

Enough about me though.

I have joined this group to learn and contribute where I can. Thank you for having me.

Hope to get to know you all in time.

Warm Regards

Gareth Jehu

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Gareth ...

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello all,
    My name is Davison Aigbekaen. I am from Nigeria and I have been in online business for about 4 good years now, but with no significant progress. Right now am glad being accepted into this noble family where I strongly believe I can learn and leverage on the gurus' expertise for an unspeakable change in my online business. I look forward to a successful and long lasting relationship with every member of this family.

Regards,
    Davison

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Ana Loiselle here. I'm a Relationship Coach with a couple of very unique products in the marriage and dating niche.

I'm here to grow my network of connections and believe in helping others for mutual benefit. I also love getting to know new people and making new friends!

But enough about me, I'm interested in getting to know you. It would be great to build several mutually beneficial relationships here... Let me know how I can help you and I'll do the same.

Thanks to all for reading. Here's to long lasting connections and success.

Kind regards,

Ana Loiselle

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Davison & Ana, Welcome to JVNP 2.0 ...

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi you all, my name's Giuseppe Falzone, from Italy, 21 years old. Despite my age I have been working several years in the internet marketing field as well as being hired in an SEO agency as a website ranker.

I think time has come for me to come out of the crowd and to give my all to JV opportunities that will/might come in the future.

When I work with Partners my duty has always been to give it at the fullest and so I expect by those who partner with me, otherwise what would the purpose of the verb teaming up be?

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Giuseppe ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi! My name's Mark Tandan and after a few years of 'playing' I finally got serious about internet marketing this past year.
    Have created and launched a few products, and also enjoy affiliate marketing. Really enjoy helping people out whenever I am able, that's what is really great about this community.

Very grateful to be included in this group.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 325 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276316 ... LastLast