+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 325 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280 ... LastLast
Results 2,291 to 2,300 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Tom.

From what I've seen over the years, making the transition from part time to full time is one of the most daunting tasks ... but it appears you're on the right track, if that's a goal.

I'm met a few folks over the years that could easily make that move, but choose to stay part time simply because they enjoy what they do for a living.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone... My name is Retno Triwulan... nice joint here... Hope I can learn and get new idea from here, because I'm newbie.. ^_^

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi Guys,
    I am Charvel Rebagay from the Philippines, I am a student of Ian del Carmen and just started online marketing. I would love to learn more here and to contribute as well to the community.

More success to all of us! =)

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Retno and Charvel, welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello to all! My name is Alvin Jackson...yes "Alvin like the Chipmunks", just want to say hello and pretty darn excited about networking and being a Super Hero with all of you, hahaha.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi guys, my name's Robert Isaac, I'm from South Africa. I'm kinda new to internet marketing, so I'm excited to be here as I'm sure I have a lot to learn from everyone here

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey everyone! My name is Jeff Oxford and I'm from San Diego, CA. Been doing internet marketing with an emphasis on SEO on the agency side of things. I'm looking forward to changing things up a bit and do some affiliate marketing. I heard great things about this group so I'm excited to learn from you guys. If you ever have any questions about SEO let me know!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Alvin, Robert + Jeff ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi,

My name is Jack Sarlo anyway started around 7 years ago, my main traffic source was SEO... now I like to try new things

Thanks

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey everybody,

My name is Shane! I am a professional ballet dancer by trade, but I have decided to venture into the affiliate marketing business to help support my starving artist status. I'm 25, live in sunny California, and I can't wait to learn more about the very exciting opportunities this site has to offer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 230 of 325 FirstFirst ... 130180220228229230231232240280 ... LastLast