+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 325 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi everyone, as you probably guessed I'm a cartoon!

Having said that though my creators are internet marketeers and have years of experience of generating hundreds of thousands of visitors to websites and turning these visitors into sales. Over recent times they have generated millions in sales and are available to assist you with any of your internet marketing questions! If you need any assistance give me a shout..

I'll be announcing my new affiliate program on here very shortly so watch out for further information.
    Kay VetsBills "VetsBills is provided to you by a team of internet marketeers who have generated millions in sales"

***AFFILIATES REQUIRED TO PROMOTE AMAZING PET PROGRAM THAT HELPS PET OWNERS AVOID UNNECESSARY VETS BILLS***

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi! I'm Eileen Burns. I have been actively involved in the marketing arena for 20+ years....as recent as 4 years adapting to technology. Currently coaching with Matt Bacak. Looking to explode my Affiliate Marketing world in the next 90 days.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, "Kay" + Eileen ... looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Cool The New DUDE!

Hi everyone, Salim here 23 years old from Sweden and I'm new to this business I've started about 6 months ago and I hope for success to all of us who are in this JvNOTifPRO-thing :P GL to all ya and c ya
    Salim Salah

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Salim ... we share your desire for mutual success.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey guys, Dylan here,glad to be part of the JV community...hope I can add some value to the forum and meet some great JV partners

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey there! It' Simon Here!

Been working behind the scenes for many years.. I have a few extra resources to spare and figured I'd give back some by sharing my resources with you and making us all lotsa bank!

Watch this space!

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Dylan + Simon, welcome to JVNP 2.0 ...

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi All,
    Jeff Bangerter here, my Brother has created a site that finds the lowest price at local Pharmacy's for any prescription drugs. I have had him set up a program where he will pay out $1.00 every time the card is used, I have had very limited success in Internet Marketing so I am looking for a Pro that would like to split the $1.00 with me and let's get a few hundred thousand users. It is web based and smart phone app that requires they put in an affiliate code.
    I hope I have not overdone my introduction, any direction would be welcome.
    Thanks,
    Jeff
    I have been in the Financial Services business since 1979. I have been involved in a Network Marketing program where the product is Silver and Gold Coins. I thought it might be a product that could be marketed online, but I don't have a big list to market to. My site is http://www.silverbusinessopportunity.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello everyone, David V here, you might have seen me around the WF.
    I've been perusing jvnotifypro for awhile but I'm not sure if I ever introduced myself.
    I'm looking forward to contributing and adding value to this site and to fellow members.

I am a professional web & WordPress developer (I do not take on clients anymore) who has created many products, courses and of course websites.
    Sure I have some products coming down the "pike" and some JV partnerships would be nice, but I fully understand the value of helping other members, the community, and having win-win relationships, so you won't see me trying to "shove" anything down your throat, I have no problem proving my value and trust.

I'm easy going, kind of a perfectionist, and more then willing to share what I know if it could help you.
    I look forward to fruitful and fun relationships!
    Plugin Creation Blueprint Evergreen Launch on 11-22-13 @11am EST!

if (!question_exist ('are_you_for_hire'); echo '<"99% Not For Hire">';

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 325 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275 ... LastLast