+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 325 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Joshua ... plenty of 'Kiwis' in the ranks, you'll feel right @home.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello Mike and All!

My name is Scott, I am new to the forum. I am a business owner interested in cultivating a joint venture partnership. Right now my primary interest is in email marketing. My product is not a physical product but rather a service. I am not a start-up, I have and maintain clients. From the local untargeted marketing that i have done I think there will be a good return from an Email Campaign even if it is not a targeted list, emailing to the general public should initiate returns.. I do not own any lists. I do have templates, a landing page and can track incoming leads. So basically, for now i am interested in a bulk email JV.

Please contact me if this falls within your area of expertise and we can explore the details further. Thanks -scott.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Scott ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Im Bobbie, Im from Canada, and love making money online.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, this is Ken Sar.
    I am not new here, but sign up again because my old account cannot log in.
    I do release quite several wp plugins such as wpPopWizard.
    and is about to release another one this coming week.
    I am an online marketer, love to buy and sell PLR products as well.

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome, Bobbie ... and welcome back, Ken, to JVNP 2.0.

Ken, all you needed to do was activate your old account in the new system ... should have contacted me.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    hi everyone , i am new here and would like to make new friends and make money online. how can in make clickbank id?Thanks in advance mohsen

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Talking Enthusiastic, Motivated Newbie Internet Marketer ready to work with SUCCESSFUL JV's

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bob Stanley and I am a newbie Internet Marketer, but learning more everyday. I work full-time as a Senior IT Architect focused on VMware Virtualization and that pays the bills at this time. I am determined to use my IT skill set to build a successful internet business. I aspire to generate not only enough money to replace my existing income, but enough to be able to live debt free over the next 5 year, save for retirement, and be able to save money for my 6 year old son's future.

I am here to partner with other successful marketer and learn from the best people in the business and I believe that many of them are on JV Notify. Please contact me if you have a JV that you would like to work with me on. Let make some money in 2013 and beyond...

Cheers,

Bob Stanley
    Trend Up Marketing
    Cranston, Rhode Island
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Mohsen And Bob, welcome to JVNP 2.0 ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hello all!

My real name is Kent Worthington, which I would of put as my username if I caught on sooner that it is what the 'norm' seems to be. Now I can't seem to edit my display name on the UCP. lol

Anyways, I'm been IMing for about six months. Mainly following Pat Flynn methods along with a mixture of James Martell. That's gone decent, but I'm looking to change things up a bit to increase my profit. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to increase it since I have a full time commitment in the U.S. military, but I'm looking forward to working with you guys as much as I can. I've heard a lot of great things about JVNP and I'm glad to finally be here.

Happy New Year,
    Kent Worthington
    "A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at." ~Bruce Lee

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 325 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast